ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

First page realness.

omg back in the days where we thought thats what the album was gonna be called :aw:  and only 600 pages later here we are  :dance:

This is a chance for Lana to redeem herself. Hopefully she keeps that August/September 2015 date.

(keeping with the first page realness)

You got your wish bb

CJjib6A.jpg

I'm hoping that since she's decided to do something new every album or whatever that she goes back to having some hip hop tones again. Far fetched dream but I loved born to die. Maybe she'll have a unreleased Florida Kilos feel for the next album... or maybe she'd even do a soft and slow album like bloozy(bluesy). I dont know. I'm just excited period. I cant get enough.

I'm okay with her subject matter. In fact I love it, because it's soo storytelling like. You guys cant just expect her to change how she writes that's kinda set in stone really.

I LOVE the title Music To Watch Boys To..... because that's what I wanna do while listening to it. lol

I say the more music the better. Gotta stay relevant.

AYYYE SOME HIP HOP TONES lol. 

LanaDelReyHoneymoonPoster.jpg

Do we know much about this? Like will it be proper or just like the UO "listening party"?? Bc I might be going (probs not staying the whole time bc I have school the next day and LA is like 2 hours away)

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

Do we know much about this? Like will it be proper or just like the UO "listening party"?? Bc I might be going (probs not staying the whole time bc I have school the next day and LA is like 2 hours away)

What's the point. Its the 17th when UO is the 12th.... It'll be leaked by then tbh.

What's the point. Its the 17th when UO is the 12th.... It'll be leaked by then tbh.

But why listen to an lq leak when u could get this and some limited edition stuff also

And I dont like listening to leaks btw  :flutter:

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

Proper listening party, where u can buy the album and yeah. And u get a sticker or something 

its in Lana's beautiful voice, all of it. She could record on a 1920's microphone in a tin room, and capture the mood right, with some songs.

Listened to MTWBT a few more times, and starting to feel the greatness of it. took a few listens for me, i need to really 'feel'

a song, before i'll open my big fat mouth, :P  but she sounds fucking beautiful as always to me..

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM IN ITS ENTIRETY. is it still the 18th? if so,.. 8 more days you little bitches.