ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

tbh i wasn't hyped for MTWBT at all, mostly cos i'm a lesbian & i don't relate to listening to music while i watch the boys...  :teehee: but this absolutely superseded my expectations. i love its atmosphere & the flute & just...yes. i'm officially excited for this album. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood will have a hip hop beat. Goes with the rest of the album.

Didn't she say that the last third of the album was going to be steeped in jazz anyways? Honestly not even Lana has the tangible audacity to record a hip hop cover of a jazz standard.  No one does and no one is going to.

title251192345.png

I'm finally accepted her decision to not promote her music which is not that easy when you're a fan and you want to see her performing her material. But why is MBWTB coming out almost two days later after the premiere? I love MTWBT and I wanna buy it or listen to it on a streaming service. Why didn't she or her team released the song immediately after the world premiere? It makes no sense. This is not anymore about having or not having promotion is just stupid decisions after stupid decisions. I kind of understand that she's not interested in making money but her label should maximize her output nonetheless. If she would open with 70k or less that would make her happy? It will not happen because her fandom will save her first two weeks of sales because she brought the magic out again, but still there is so much wasted potential in her material (poor UV)

I think some people need to shut the fuck up and stop complaining.

Esp with those fucking essays.

And they ARE maximizing it because it will be released on FRIDAY. They release it now it will not be counted. And besides the rest of the album will be available NEXT week anyways.

With 8 days to go we don't have any interviews besides that from V magazine. I would like to know if she was approached for interviews and she refused or she wasn't contacted at all.

The UK papers practically make no reference about the release. I would be surprised if she opens at no.1 in the UK (and some people expected her to sing the Spectre song). The decline in the UK it's real and It's sad because there it all started and they really liked her

yes, things get old fast, expecially with the GP.

i think expecially with things being somewhat more USA focused in the past year, alot of the rest

of the world, have moved on to other flavours of the month..week..day.. whatever.. (except her hardcore fans)

i still think there are a shit ton of new artists, or fairly recent ones, that have alot of exposure right now.

People have alot to listen too, and many just turn a radio on in a car, or whatever, and thats their music listening experience.

me personally, when i love someone, i'll love them forever..(me luv you long time) LOL..

so dont really give a fuck, what the rest of the world think about anything to be honest.

:hawt:

I think some people need to shut the fuck up and stop complaining.

Esp with those fucking essays.

And they ARE maximizing it because it will be released on FRIDAY. They release it now it will not be counted. And besides the rest of the album will be available NEXT week anyways.

First, I didn't write an essay. Second, they are not maximizing anything by releasing it on Friday. Sales or sales no matter when you are starting them and it's not like she will chart on the hot100. I want to listen to the song and I have to do it on obscure sites.

And speak nicely, no need to be rude. There are any mods here?

"Sales are sales no matter" speaking from a hoe who doesn't have a clue what IT's talking about.

Release dates are extremely important. Labels are scrambling for pitch perfect timing. Not just the music industry but the movie industry as well. You can't simply release shit on impulses or

based on "fans who can't find links"

2qc14s9.gif

With 8 days to go we don't have any interviews besides that from V magazine. I would like to know if she was approached for interviews and she refused or she wasn't contacted at all.

The UK papers practically make no reference about the release. I would be surprised if she opens at no.1 in the UK (and some people expected her to sing the Spectre song). The decline in the UK it's real and It's sad because there it all started and they really liked her

meh, when she was big in the uk in america no one gave a fuck, no shes bigger in the u.s and the uk is taking a seat. her uk fans know theres an album and she has a good pull across other parts of europe anyway. no biggie.

"Sales are sales no matter" speaking from a hoe who doesn't have a clue what IT's talking about.

Release dates are extremely important. Labels are scrambling for pitch perfect timing. Not just the music industry but the movie industry as well. You can't simply release shit on impulses or

based on "fans who can't find links"

2qc14s9.gif

The only promo she had this era is form the online blogs who still cover her. All of them are sharing links to some obscure site instead of her Spotify, YT or Itunes page. This is a great strategy indeed. In two days the hype will be gone, people listened to the song and fewer will buy it. Releasing on Friday for what? For charting higher on the next week H100? Opening on 55 instead of 70 and after a week will disappear from the charts? But there is no need to argue with a moron. Kind of pity your mother that she had to fart to the world an imbecile like you.