ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So I think I've decided I'm only going to listen to leaks if we get all of them in HQ (or at least listenable quality), because 1) I am not listening to shitty iPhone recordings recorded from the bottom of some kid's backpack all the way in the back of a noisy Urban Outfitters store, and 2) I wanna listen to the entire record as one entity, not in a random order.

What are y'all gonna do if it leaks? Are you gonna wait until the official release or just listen? 

(I'm listening, don't kill me, I preordered it anyway so it won't effect Lana's sales)

So I think I've decided I'm only going to listen to leaks if we get all of them in HQ (or at least listenable quality), because 1) I am not listening to shitty iPhone recordings recorded from the bottom of some kid's backpack all the way in the back of a noisy Urban Outfitters store, and 2) I wanna listen to the entire record as one entity, not in a random order.

What are y'all gonna do if it leaks? Are you gonna wait until the official release or just listen? 

(I'm listening, don't kill me, I preordered it anyway so it won't effect Lana's sales)

I think I've decided to wait until my vinyl comes in and have my own listening party in my apartment! I wanted to do this for another album that came out this year but instead I listened to the leak early and then regretted it so I'm going to make a true event of it this time. I even stopped listening to the tracks and haven't listened to MTWBT yet so that it's all still exciting :) I remember when UV came out that it was hard to sit through the four songs in a row that we already had and the rest of the album felt out of place the first several times through so that's another reason I just want it al at once haha.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I really thought about going to UO to listen and changed my mind. It's going to be a bitch not to do, it's right around the corner from me.

But yeah, I want to be in my house alone, with no distractions when I listen to her.

BUT I want the lithograph. So, I will go in, and do a vinyl preorder. And that's it.

I will be waiting for every detail you guys hear!!

We could we could belong together

ART DECO

ART DECO

ART DECO

ART DECO

ART DECO

Dark blue my red party dress mind

ART DECO

You make my soft grunge heart stop

crying

Can someone recap whats happened in the last 50 pages please, I havent had wifi for a while. I literally know nothing about whats happened since the release of the Honeymoon sampler.

I've seen she is doing a CD signing, is this correct?

qsVmBMd.png

Can someone recap whats happened in the last 50 pages please, I havent had wifi for a while. I literally know nothing about whats happened since the release of the Honeymoon sampler.

I've seen she is doing a CD signing, is this correct?

MTWBT was released, and UO listening party tomorrow in the US.

sgopYhV.gif

That's your opinion.

I'd rather have one upbeat song between the slow songs to break the mood. I don't want to be cutting myself while listening to Honeymoon. I want to enjoy it.

Well, I wouldn't be posting your opinion, would I? :toofunny: Actually, I said imo anyway.

MTWBT was released, and UO listening party tomorrow in the US.

Is that literally it? hahaha.

Im gonna look up the UO listening party as Im over in the states at the moment.

Is she not doing a Cd signing then?

qsVmBMd.png