ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

now hearing the "decent" recordings people got, I wish I recorded :/ 

There were overall around 10 people in the store, 2 listening to the album besides me. Almost no one was talking either. 

You know, I can see how all of her previous work has influenced this record, which is really cool. It's neat as a fan to feel like you've made a journey with her and her music. But also this record's very different from anything else she or her contemporaries have done before. I really love how she's always changing it up and producing different material from what's out there. It makes me proud to be a fan! 

this album reminds me of Froot by Marina

id call this albums genre "Synth Orchestral Pop"

Eh, no. Marina's album is like kindergarten foolery compared to this. I don't mind Marina, but a) these two albums have nothing in common and b) HM is way more ambitious than Froot.

Eh, no. Marina's album is like kindergarten foolery compared to this. I don't mind Marina, but a) these two albums have nothing in common and b) HM is way more ambitious than Froot.

i said it reminds me of Froot because some of the beats like in Art Deco are similar to beats in like Im A Ruin and more, but youre right lanas album is way more adventurous and better