ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Podemos continuarla en español :hooker:

Tbh it is pointless cuz I'm not listening till the official release :toofunny: but I understand the ones who want it to leak now and I thought calling them 'marthyr' for trying (and most probably won't accomplish) was kinda unnecessary.

bitch habla español y yo

soraya-doidona-o.gif

This thread is so surreal I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore

ZmJh1LG.jpg

The problem is that if you leak it, it won't stay here, in 10mn it'll be on twitter etc and leak everywhere, killing any attempt from lana to hype the record or mtwb in this final week

"Killing any attempt from Lana to hype the record" um, sweetheart, it's a bit too late to hype the record. Apparently, Lana barely cared about promo, and that's something we should get used to.

God some of y'all acting like ur shit is gold :eartha:

Let people steal the album in advanced! Like most of y'all said "Lanz got sooooooooooooo much money, she never gonna be broke" and whatever else crap like that. It's legit one album, the MQ are already out so no difference if a HQ is gonna come out I mean come the fuck on you really think a leak is gonna damage sales? It's not like her sales are that high anyways???????? so let the pep do what they want, it's the stores fault for not having good security

Its not happening, only one edition exists.

That's sad. Someone need to ask the queen what happened to this incredible song. If she/Interscope won't release it, let's hope a hacker leak it as least.

original.gif

Beloved, you wanna leak an album your fave has worked on for over a year despite already having a MQ of it?

It's her fault lol. She wanted to give this listening party for the fans, not her label (this was told to some people by UMG employees that were on some listening parties) 

"Killing any attempt from Lana to hype the record" um, sweetheart, it's a bit too late to hype the record. Apparently, Lana barely cared about promo, and that's something we should get used to.

I know, but it's better to have her tweet "here's honeymoon xoxo luv u rick" on the release day without anymore mess than we already have going on :rip:

K I wouldn't exchange sex for the god damn album but yo I wouldn't be above wrapping it in tin foil and hiding it in my sweater so the beepers don't go off :creep: don't worry I'd mail Lana twenty bucks right after :creep:

The problem is that if you leak it, it won't stay here, in 10mn it'll be on twitter etc and leak everywhere, killing any attempt from lana to hype the record or mtwb in this final week

tbh no lol, she wont hype the record anymore, at most she will release a video for MTWBT and that wont change anything respecting the album songs. She wont release another promo single either, because its too late.