ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

ATTENTION LONDONNERS FANS!!!!!!! THERE ARE STILL WRISTANABDS§SD/S/D!!! I JUST WENT TO THE STORE AND GOT MINE IM SEEING HERE I NEVER CRIED THAT HARD IN MY ENTRE LIFE

you better keep your shit together in front of her lmfaooo 

Um I think cunt.palace stole posted a HQ snippet of Freak? Are more people getting the album? 

... it seems HQ, it doesnt sound like a recording :S 

you better keep your shit together in front of her lmfaooo 

me being myself and seeing how much im crying rn there is zero chance I've never been that happy im gon pass out I'm so sorry for my atitude

ZKcaooE.png

ATTENTION LONDONNERS FANS!!!!!!! THERE ARE STILL WRISTANABDS§SD/S/D!!! I JUST WENT TO THE STORE AND GOT MINE IM SEEING HERE I NEVER CRIED THAT HARD IN MY ENTRE LIFE

YOU BETTER ASK HER ABOUT LIB. You'll prob forget so guuurl, u right it on your forehead

EotAQlJ.jpg

No store will have it till like Thursday. Anyway, it's time to harass the reddit guy.

He's the only person in the entire world right now with the album.

no its not time for that wtf? you thirsty ass bitch just sit down and wait 4 days ffs

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

no its not time for that wtf? you thirsty ass bitch just sit down and wait 4 days ffs

On the other side, the reddit guy would deserve it.

Noone's obligated to leak anything and noones entitled to get anything BUT teasing everyone is so f*cking annoying. Same with all these "nah, I don#t leak but I give you information" people, who expect you for being grateful because they want to get their 2 seconds of attention

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can someone explain me what is a wristband? (don't know if i wrote it correct)

they just gave me the recept with written LANA CD on it

I never ran that hard in my life this feels like a dream I'm hallucinating

there was already like 10 people on the list so yall better run

ZKcaooE.png

On the other side, the reddit guy would deserve it.

Noone's obligated to leak anything and noones entitled to get anything BUT teasing everyone is so f*cking annoying. Same with all these "nah, I don#t leak but I give you information" people, who expect you for being grateful because they want to get their 2 seconds of attention

I clearly remember the guy who had UV and went to the Pool and listend to it

Mfhp.gif

yaaaas im so happy for you

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Thanks @ :heart:

Still can't understand how is related with this

Sorry, here these things works differently I guess

EDIT: @@annedauphine ok I've just saw your post ahahahah Happy for youu you're so lucky

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif