ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Salvatore sounds like an Italian film in black and white about a woman who mourns the death of her drug lord husband but turns out to be the one killing him and after burying him, she sits at the top of the business

Godfather and Goodfellas soundtrack ---- (checked!)

giphy.gif

At the beginning of the HM era I was seriously worried that I wouldn't enjoy the album due to the title track and HBTB. But once I heard TLY/MTWBT and the album trailer with its impressive visuals I was on board immediately. The album is so damn impressive and I cant believe I'm saying this but its even topped UV (My now ex favourite album of Lana). Favs so far are GKIT & Salvatore.... 

Now all I want to do is go back in time and beat myself up rigidly with a frying pan for thinking HM would flop tbh 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Salvatore sounds like an Italian film in black and white about a woman who mourns the death of her drug lord husband but turns out to be the one killing him and after burying him, she sits at the top of the business

Mafia realness 

@ Oh LOL well yeah thats Lana and I then. I thought I changed it haha

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

luuuuuuuuuuckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ive only seen lana from a couple of feet away lol

I've been blessed to have seen her 5x and met 3x 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I kind of like that Hm repeats 'our honeymoon' in the chorus and swan song, at the end of the album, repeats 'it'll be our swan song' in the chorus. Really feels like a beginning and an end

it will be our swanson

ron-swanson.jpg

kySyfQZ.jpg