National Anthem

Lana changes Instagram profile photo to Lizzy era pic

Impossible! It would just gain a new kind of magic. :) Those songs are too wonderful to lose their magic. They'd definitely be different now, but I think they'd all still be magical.

no :)

I'm here for a deluxe 5CD/2DVD box set with all the demos and outtakes and unreleased LG-era songs plus all existing footage that tie up everything once and for all. Come on Lana, do it like Nirvana, only bigger & better.

nevermind-superdeluxe.jpg

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

no :)

yes :)

No shade 2 U but I don't understand why people always whine about old songs / movies etc. being redone. It's a new perspective on something you love. You will ALWAYS have the original, it's not like it disappears when a new version of it is made so there's literally no reason to be dumb about it.

14417469274.gif

I have been waiting since 2011 for a re-recording of Pawn Shop Blues... That is quite possibly one of the best songs she's ever, ever written.

Praying this points to her re-recording, re-doing some of her older songs (Queen of the Gas Station, Pawn Shop Blues, Raise Me Up, Oh Say Can You See, Mermaid Motel PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) 

And people saying they don't want her to re-do the songs... I'm confused because like... We already have the 2008 versions of the songs... So... 

I have been waiting since 2011 for a re-recording of Pawn Shop Blues... That is quite possibly one of the best songs she's ever, ever written.

Praying this points to her re-recording, re-doing some of her older songs (Queen of the Gas Station, Pawn Shop Blues, Raise Me Up, Oh Say Can You See, Mermaid Motel PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) 

And people saying they don't want her to re-do the songs... I'm confused because like... We already have the 2008 versions of the songs... So... 

yeah i agree, i thought her paradise version of yayo was great, a pawn shop blues do-over would be amazing. tbh i think one day she should re-record born to die, million dollar man, blue jeans, and born to die are so vocally flat on the album compared to how she sings them live

yes :)

No shade 2 U but I don't understand why people always whine about old songs / movies etc. being redone. It's a new perspective on something you love. You will ALWAYS have the original, it's not like it disappears when a new version of it is made so there's literally no reason to be dumb about it.

The reason i want a reissue is because i think the album deserves way more recognition and needs to be heard by way more people but i want the original to be heard not a re-do, id love to hear the new versions she already did of those few tracks but i want them to leak instead.

@@Heaux I REALLY would love her to do like a 2 CD rerelease; disc one being the original album & disc two being the same album redone completely. I mean, it'll never happen, but... :rip:

i nearly came reading that omg :rollin:

I REALLY would love her to do like a 2 CD rerelease; disc one being the original album & disc two being the same album redone completely. I mean, it'll never happen, but... :rip:

I have been thinking about this for MONTHS

@@Heaux I REALLY would love her to do like a 2 CD rerelease; disc one being the original album & disc two being the same album redone completely. I mean, it'll never happen, but... :rip:

:pray2: I need this for AKA because it's an album without a physical CD and I'm a physical CD collector, I need to have every song on an official physical CD at least once, excluding BD and ITH and half-excluding Flipside.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Selfie

www.idolator.com/7575864/lana-del-rey-instagram-selfies-5-pics

I found it last night but thanks still!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif