Myriam

Do you think Lana still does drugs?

Guest SolomonDelRey

What kinds? Marijuana doesn't count by the way. It's almost legal.

Guest SolomonDelRey

I have no doubt in my mind that she smokes weed, and if that's the case then i don't believe that counts as doing "drugs"

Word

I imagine she has given up the hard stuff, but I wouldn't be surprised if she smoked a joint every now and then.

I have no doubt in my mind that she smokes weed, and if that's the case then i don't believe that counts as doing "drugs"

What kinds? Marijuana doesn't count by the way. It's almost legal.

Marijuana is not a drug...

(WARNING: Opening this spoiler could ruin your childhood memories of Danny Tanner.)

#LEGALIZEIT

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i don't think she does drugs anymore, she seems genuinely at peace maybe not happy 24/7 but she's found "her" people, has her career and her boyf, i honestly don't think (i'm assuming) that she's lonely like before.

sidenote: also i can't see an side affects in her pictures, like using meth leaves sores and holes in ya face

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

i don't think she does drugs anymore, she seems genuinely at peace maybe not happy 24/7 but she's found "her" people, has her career and her boyf, i honestly don't think (i'm assuming) that she's lonely like before.

sidenote: also i can't see an side affects in her pictures, like using meth leaves sores and holes in ya face

maybe she wasn't a heavy user.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

maybe she wasn't a heavy user.

true :) but considering her past, of what we know, she's extreme. Maybe every so often she buns a spliff or two, but i don't think she does any hard stuff, we'll never know...

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Ahmed once told one of my friends that he left one of her summer NYC gigs at Irving Plaza early as he was crying because he thought she was back on drugs. He's probably lying~ as if it were true it'd be so weird of him..

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Ahmed once told one of my friends that he left one of her summer NYC gigs at Irving Plaza early as he was crying because he thought she was back on drugs. He's probably lying~ as if it were true it'd be so weird of him..

who is this "ahmed"? i've heard about him but have no idea who he is?? :O

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

who is this "ahmed"? i've heard about him but have no idea who he is?? :O

He used to own a Lana fansite, met her a few times, made fanbooks, a birthday video, oh and also he hacked sky ferreira so she blocked him on everything, and he was hacking or at least leaking Lana. Now he's in jail I assume, as he was arrested early September.

He used to own a Lana fansite, met her a few times, made fanbooks, a birthday video, oh and also he hacked sky ferreira so she blocked him on everything, and he was hacking or at least leaking Lana. Now he's in jail I assume, as he was arrested early September.

wtf? weird.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

wtf? weird.

totally. sure he did some nice things for the fanbase, but it was just so that he wouldn't be a suspect for leaking or hacking, i'm sure. i always found him such a creep tbh.