naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I'm enjoying this it sounds very jazzy to me. Kind of like Amy's first album Frank. Some of the songs especially In My Dreams give me that 8bit video game feeling & I love it. It's definitely not perfect though, I feel like it's lacking a bit more like if we had Honey Baby, What They Say, & 2 more songs would have made it more complete. Although, 19 songs is a bit much. I'd give it a 7/10

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Not really. TBH I think Por Vida is more cohesive. The album is a bit repetitive at times. I see Lana really influenced her on tour!

Is there lots of spanish sounding tracks? im kinda hoping there isn't, i just need to know if theres a track that is like melting so i can die happily

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is there lots of spanish sounding tracks? im kinda hoping there isn't, i just need to know if theres a track that is like melting so i can die happily

not really very spanish sounding tracks but she speaks spanish in some, and i don't think there's a song like melting on it, but maybe killer? don't know really 

I'm surprised you guys aren't loving Miami. It's my favorite so far. Just a Stranger and Tomorrow are up there too

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

What the fuck are "Spanish sounding tracks"? If you're uneasy about hearing that, maybe you shouldn't listen to a bilingual Latina's music?

What the fuck are "Spanish sounding tracks"? If you're uneasy about hearing that, maybe you shouldn't listen to a bilingual Latina's music?

triggered

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e