naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Wait what if she was misquoted and the album is called Study? :rip: i.e.

'I have just been working on my album “Study" everyday so I’m just excited to be here and show my fans some of the new music and have a lot of fun.'

:stareney2:

Wait what if she was misquoted and the album is called Study? :rip: i.e.

'I have just been working on my album “Study" everyday so I’m just excited to be here and show my fans some of the new music and have a lot of fun.'

:stareney2:

Oh lord, maybe it's called 'Everyday' and she what she means by album study is she's studying her album :hooker: kiddinq but you raise a good point

edit: that was the worst joke ive ever made oh wow

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Oh lord, maybe it's called 'Everyday' and she what she means by album study is she's studying her album :hooker: kiddinq but you raise a good point

edit: that was the worst joke ive ever made oh wow

The fact that I thought of this possibility too :rip: More so that she maybe didn't mention the title at all and was saying that she's working on ha album-study everyday lel

As is, the title is odd but not heinous, probably needs contextualizing if it is in fact "Study Everyday" but I'm open to the word pairing

Study by Kali Uchis is somehow just...less :tsk:

She told Schon! Magazine this quote

"My album would've been done a long time ago, but I got some amazing opportunities that will make it a thousand times better, so I had to prolong the release for the sake of [the album] being stronger"

We're looking at a 2017 release

she just posted snippets of new songs on her snapchat story  :ahhney:

It's only one song and it's titled "Flight 22"! She accidentally uploaded a demo of it in December 2015 along with other songs. Although she did say they weren't intended for the album, so i'm sure she couldn't say they were actually demos.

It's only one song and it's titled "Flight 22"! She accidentally uploaded a demo of it in December 2015 along with other songs. Although she did say they weren't intended for the album, so i'm sure she couldn't say they were actually demos.

hope its included cause it sounds soooo good