trayertrash

The Rock/Punk/Metal Heads Thread

9 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I think i discovered Twin Temple through him as well.

i discovered Twin Temple through YouTube suggesting the music video for Lets Have a Satanic Orgy :oop:

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

qVUNz3j.png

4 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I swear, this youtuber Wyattxhim is the best source for anything underground metal related. He makes easy to understand yet very informative videos on metal and other obscure music related topics. His whole channel is super interesting and informative. I'm pretty sure i discovered Strawberry Switchblade through his channel like 2 years ago, which is crazy to think about :toofunny:. I think i discovered Twin Temple through him as well. I bet he'd be a huge lana fan :thumb:

On the plus side, he uses Morbid Saint as the thumbnail for Thrash Metal, which speaks well of him. On the other hand, he 'introduced' me to gorenoise/Last Days of Humanity with a hate video where he kept calling it 'degenerate', which combined with the Genocide Organ t-shirt he's wearing is both hilarious and worrying. I've found it hard to take him seriously since then, but on  your recommendation I'll give these a watch.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Just listened to “Romance” by Fontaines D.C and oh my goooood, they always keep outdoing themselves… I’m loving it so much for me it’s a solid 9/10. I’ve seen them live June this year and I’ll be seeing them again in November and I’m so pumped now!!! My favourite band along Wolf Alice 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13.04.2018 | 04.06.2024

Progetto-senza-titolo.png

Is anyone here thinking of seeing Pantera or Opeth live next year? (Or has already seen them?) 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On this 5 year Lanaversary of NFR! the gods above have decided to grace us with a new Nails album. A truly biblical occasion that shall not be taken lightly, as this band has been in indefinite hibernation for years now. A great and influential discography, this is family reunion or Saturday morning bowling music, very easy listening LOL.

And look at those variants :cumming2:

IMG-0713.jpg

That’ll get the Swiftie juices flowing in anyone, with all those seggsy variants :crying5:. This whole album seems to follow suite sonically with their last one, with many of the songs reminding me of the song “God’s Cold Hands” on that record. Tracks 2-3 and 8-9 are my favorites right now, but the singles of the album are great too and stand out the most. And the album cover is done by the almighty Jeff Whitehead of Leviathan!!! What a slay! Another timeless classic :dance:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x