Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, Sis said:

And SUCKER was going to be Indian inspired experimental music and then a punk record!:lmao:

Look, nobody cares. These songs have been bopping... do you have ears? Other girlies aren't releasing anything as exciting? These haters need to get out of this thread and go listen to Taylor Swift or Dua Lipa who are just doing very much of the same as always. :lmao:

The Gospel of Sis - sew chaos and speak facts from time to time.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Lol I am really not a hater, I've stuck around since Charli was opening for Marina back in the TR days and I even stuck ti Charli in the Sucker era (which was actually quite hurtful to watch but fun to go along with) and the excitement when Charli and Sophie debuted a whole new sound set in stone my love for Charli's ability to innovate and stay ahead of the curve always (even when she's sounded at her most mainstream). I do think she's perfected her craft so well and really very much love this new music. 

I was just pointing out or rather wondering what these artists hear in the process of making their records the influences they grab onto or rather find it interesting at what part in the process it becomes this pop cut with such polished detail because ever so often experimentalism tends to be a bit more chaotic and messy. But this album is in the line between using the interesting and detailed glossy experimentalism used in her "mixtape" era.... anyway just wanted to discuss all this with someone as no one in my circle really cares that much about this stuff as I do lol. 

5 hours ago, a wild one said:

Dum Dum Dum - Charli & John Hill

Pop It - Charli & John Hill

What You Do to Me - Charli & Brian Kennedy (this one ended up getting reworked by Stargate in 2017)

are these the same versions that leaked before?

5am gmt seems like a weird time for the mv premiere? it's usually 5pm gmt. I'm not complaining of course as it's less time to wait, most of which I will be asleep for, I'm just wondering if it was a mistake or something. if so please don't fix it.

I don’t like the video aesthetic for this era at all but see what she’s aiming for- the 360 one looks very tik tok inspired by their conversations and I just think we’re past discussing women in this way- its not really smart or funny anymore. Anywho atleast she’s happy with her artistic vision and having  fun 

kiss kiss goodbye is kind of a major serve

closer is cute and lives in the brat sonic universe but i can see why it wasn't fully explored/isn't on the album

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Kiss Kiss Goodbye must’ve been for BOTTOMS, or another movie, yeah?

im pretty sure it’s just a pitch song, it feels very similar to Take My House