Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

forgot about this worldwide smash :oprah4:

I just remembered this one because it popped up randomly on my Instagram tl :dancedy:

wait a minute hold on

4 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Dumb question but how is Kiss Kiss Goodbye part of the Brat sessions? Or did I mix infos up?

It’s allegedly a pitch not intended for BRAT, but since it was recorded in the 2022-2024 timeframe people have labeled it as a BRAT outtake.

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s allegedly a pitch not intended for BRAT, but since it was recorded in the 2022-2024 timeframe people have labeled it as a BRAT outtake.

It was intended for Demi Lovato in 2009 :hooker:

360 is a cunty bop kinda love it :hottie:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I didn't want to say anything before, because it would have been needless negativity, but I hadn't really connected to the singles until now. I still like von dutch, b2b and club classics, but with some songs I really connect, and I didn't with either of those 3. So glad 360 connected immediately, honestly did the same when it leaked, so I just hope the same will happen for a lot of the album tracks...

Also I don't care if it made sense or not, the second line should have been "I'm your favorite, Charli baby." I fear the tags might finally dissapear for real.

53 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Thanks! I was sure it was something along those lines.

1 hour ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

The "you gon' jump if A. G. made it" part reminds me so much of another song but I can't place it. Anyway, obsessed.

to me it gives "goodies make the boys JUMP ON IT" from ciara's one two step

8 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

to me it gives "goodies make the boys JUMP ON IT" from ciara's one two step

Noooo 😭 I forgot how badly i have wanted a missy Elliot collab since 1999 😭  and this just reminded me :toofloppy:

2 hours ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

The "you gon' jump if A. G. made it" part reminds me so much of another song but I can't place it. Anyway, obsessed.

It reminds me of 1,2 step by ciara tbh 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Speaking lead terms, I feel that Von Dutch was misunderstood and it should've been BIG... Just like Good Ones (but GO really had more promo

B2b & Club Classics was a good double single tho... wish there were some visualizers

360 music video is great but the song imo is weak 

Also, a few days ago I entered Charli's website and I loved the way it is! The last time I checked was just the sign up info