Fluorine

Charli xcx

4 hours ago, Time said:

I mean, that IS what she says…

Ok - My excuse is this morning I was very tired, And somehow didn’t see the “I keep thinking” part in the post I quoted.

I’m losing my mind…

IMG-3521.jpg

i’m not even gonna try if i did it would just make me upset and jealous cause lord knows my ass isn’t getting one :air2: the tweet had like 100+ quotes within the hour 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

currently listening to the almost-single, co-produced by her now-deceased friend, that completely derailed her album campaign and got her shelved indefinitely for roughly three years :sluttybunny:

bitch I'm SO fucking ready for this album.... :defeated::defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

16 minutes ago, boom like that said:

bitch I'm SO fucking ready for this album.... :defeated::defeated:

same but i’m already scared of all the f@gs being a b!tch in gay clubs etc and calling it their “brat era” like :bebe:

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

same but i’m already scared of all the f@gs being a b!tch in gay clubs etc and calling it their “brat era” like :bebe:

and for that i say: match the hostility. bump into them, throw your drink at them, hit em with a fluorescent lamp, if you're american get a gun, literally anything. never let a white 🚬 tell you shit and be not afraid to put them in their place. sincerely, a poc trans girl 💕

Not the fake original diary pages just to sell more vinyls...when Tove Lo outright told us that Charli always writes lyrics on her phone's notes app. :rip: This whole "weekly new variant" must be some kind of meta pr stunt, like "I'm so bratty idrc about the environment,  just gimme money" lmao 

15 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

:rip::rip:

Angels, be on standby, prepare yourselves against fraudulent BRATs that'll be infiltrating our fandom

XgGPlSa.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺