Fluorine

Charli XCX

The brat cover is iconic and i hope the haters finally see the vision, this era would not be the same without it! welcome to being an intellectual :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, HellaGood said:

Anyone who doesn't like it doesn't understand that she perfectly captured the "Bloghouse" era you all like to call Indie sleaze. 

It's so La Roux, Boys Like Girls, MGMT, Gossip. Especially girl your so confusing. I feel like I'm in an American apparel in 2007. 

or, here is the shocker, some people simply don’t like it! :awkney:

17 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

im seeing everything in Charli_XCX_-_Brat_(album_cover).png vision: trucks, lettuce, shirts, green kia souls, my scissors; brat isn't just an album its a way of life :true:

brat chartreuse is everywhere!! during my first listen last night i made a basil jalapeño marg and put on a visualizer with green lava lamps so i could be on theme lol

yall is it l-worded

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ME

like cmon now SO I???? we all want some song to realease pain from SOPHIE dead and that baby song is iconic!!! :bitchfight:

7 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

who was it who asked for slow ballads like I Don’t Wanna Know etc because So I, I think about it all the time, I might say something stupid… :defeated:

what type of artist is ms. xcx, as a gay person i feel like i should be listening to her, who would yall compare her to???

10 minutes ago, MaxxDelRey said:

what type of artist is ms. xcx, as a gay person i feel like i should be listening to her, who would yall compare her to???

experimental pop, melodic, catchy hooks, cool girl energy, makes music to party (for every mood)

I would not compare her to anyone as she is one of a kind :oprah3:

favs after first few listens:

sympathy is a knife (one of her all time best i fear!!)

everything is romantic

girl, so confusing

apple

can't wait to get my vinyl, hope it ships before fri! i am going to be THRASHING on the dancefloor at sweat tour :charli:

aOaIzH2.gif

8 minutes ago, iiPanda said:
  Hide contents

yes, in mean girls

omg what is the lyric?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I have a theory angels….

what if there’s no deluxe, but the extra tracks she teased will be on the USBs they are raffling off at the listening parties? And the dare collab gets released soon, along with a remix album. 

:true:

the usbs are just the von dutch usb so nothing we don't already have

the way the whole tracklist goes from partying TO existental thoughts BACK to partying but this time acknowleging it as a cope mechanism BACK to being introspective... and then the whole story circles back again from 365 to 360 with the interpolation but also both the titles representing basically a loop... this album is a fucking masterpiece and no one can tell me otherwise!!!!!!!! BRAT ALBUM OF THE MILLENIUM!!!!!!!!!!