Fluorine

Charli XCX

this album is really special to me. i can't stop listening to i might say something stupid- the introverted gay in me is healed :icant: 

i'll post a review and track ranking later xx 

zLreinD.gif

23 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

ask and u shall receive (minus the green) https://store.charlixcx.com/products/brat-exclusive-box-set

not available in the UK unfortunately that link just takes me to the uk store with all the vinyls:noparty: (thanks tho!)

I hope she sells the white shirt on its own because I would buy that one (i could see the site on a vpn)

4 minutes ago, Powpow87 said:

Anyone know what is on the b2b/club classic 7’’ vinyl, mines been dispatched but not got it yet!

not sure but i can't wait to find out! mine's scheduled to arrive wednesday

Been listening all day and it has grown on me, the slower tracks now feel less out of place, but I still feel like ITAIATT has some very weak vocals, and I don't like the almost spoken parts in there. It also does not deserve to be the penultimate track between all those bangers, move it towards So I and the others.

Now can we PLEASE get a European tour anouncement Charlene? Aparently Poland got a stop at a festival, it's the only show between june and september. Europe for the Summer maybe? Fingers crossed. I don't want to wait until november or december for her to make it here.

33 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

so we think we are getting a remix album?

maybe some remixes and some more "clubby" songs like spring breakers and hello goodbye

We have to

3z1M54f.jpeg

The more I listen to brat the more I love it <3 seems like a lot of great reviews too! tbh there’s not really any songs I dislike. I wasn’t sure about the slower songs at first, but they flow really well actually. it’s a solid album prob my fav or 2nd fav charli albums
My favs are: 360, 365, club classics, sympathy is a knife, I might say something stupid, mean girls, talk talk, von dutch, apple, b2b (pretty much all of them though)

:dancedy::dancedy::dancedy:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Now that Brat is released, what do you think of this album and how would you rank her albums?

The way I am going to get absolutely SCALPED, SHOT, MURDERED, DOXXED, DRAGGED, DISINHERITED for this ranking but, off the cuff, without putting much thought into it and NOT using any = or "tiering"........ my ranking at this specific moment in time would be......

Spoiler

Officially released stuff:

1. N1A

2. True Romance

3. Crash

4. H&E & SU Mixtapes

5. BRAT

6. Sucker

7. Vroom Vroom

8. Charli

9. Pop2

10. HIFN

If I was to throw in what the bulk of people consider XCX World (Taxi, Bounce, Queen Lizzy, etc.), then it would be:

1. N1A

2. XCX World

3. True Romance

4. Crash

5. H&E & SU Mixtapes

6. BRAT

7. Sucker

8. Vroom Vroom

9. Charli

10. Pop2

12. HIFN

And note - even within the top ranking albums for me, there are still songs on them that I don't like/skip. Rarely do I ever end-to-end love an album. I'm too critical/discerning.

Spoiler tagging b/c I know it's just traumatic for some of y'all to see me live my truth, but I have to watch people stan Melanie Floptinez daily and I still get out of bed and pay bills, so I know you all can find the strength to cope too.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1. Charli

2. Number 1 Angel

3. how i'm feeling now

4. brat

5. Vroom Vroom

6. Pop 2

7. Crash

And I have yet to give pre VV Charli a chance, maybe this summer, crucify me. Also I only listen to all the XCX World demos mixed together, so I don't listen to the "album" and thus can't really rank it, though if I had to, probably just under N1A.

i can't believe ppl think sympathy is a knife is about taylor :lmao:

what? she 'dated' matty for a month?

its obviously about FKA Twigs 

(also FKA twigs ended up talking shit about Charli at some event too?) 

cant wait for the deluxe/remix albums

ughh so good 365 a career highlight