Fluorine

Charli XCX

Posted (edited)

[LINKS REMOVED]

Anyone got wav/flac/mp3 direct rips of these from the 7" :defeated:

At least someone uploaded to youtube and made cute visuals!

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch

42 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I am also going to come forward as a I think about it all the time truther olivianod-nod.gif it has such a unique and intimate sound that reminds me of another song that I just can't quite remember :um2: I think the unpolished, slightly dissonant?, demo vibe to the song really compliments the raw, vulnerable, contemplative subject matter of the lyrics and the feelings she must've been feeling while making it :oprah3: the intro also reminds me a lot of Ive Never Loved This Hard This Fast Before by Tami T, which I love and I think is evoking a somewhat similar vibe and feeling 

You get ittttttt

Am I the only one who sees heavy inspiration from Lana’s recent work in this album? Like the diaristic lyrics, the topics, the rawness, spoken word-ish delivery, the Everything is Romantic orchestra and descriptive mise-en-scene, obviously the Lana reference in Mean Girls and the 360_brat account.:smokes:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I am the only I think about it all the time stan I fear:trisha4:

fellow ITAIATT stan here! i absolutely love it, especially with the vocal chops they added to the album version.

19 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

What do we think the next music video should be? Or post release single? Talk talk seems to be doing numbers and even though it isn’t in my top 3, I think it would make a good music video.

On the other hand, if she got Lorde for a Girl, so confusing music video then I fear the world would end

it seems like talk talk is the one getting pushed...my picks would be sympathy is a knife or 365 tho :hooker:  or from a purely music video standpoint i think she could do something fun with everything is romantic

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

37 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

it seems like talk talk is the one getting pushed...my picks would be sympathy is a knife or 365 tho :hooker:  or from a purely music video standpoint i think she could do something fun with everything is romantic

i would love it if it were any of those songs. i think rewind would be fun too

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

A lot of people are talking about this on Twitter so it's probably a stale topic, but I haven't seen it mentioned on here… thoughts? 

she has the right to say the f slur as of today

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

A lot of people are talking about this on Twitter so it's probably a stale topic, but I haven't seen it mentioned on here… thoughts? 

all of this could be avoided if she had a gun with her just sayin :brandy: 

All this sympathy is just a KINFE! :pussypower:

All this sympathy is just a KNIFE! :slay:

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

6 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

you may elaborate why :pls:

That both are sexualising their image for the purpose of their career which might not necessarily be a bad thing and calling out only one of them for that is just unfair? :eek2:

original.gif

34 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

That both are sexualising their image for the purpose of their career which might not necessarily be a bad thing and calling out only one of them for that is just unfair? :eek2:

well showing some nipples is different than using a microphone to portray a blowjob and constantly grinding/french kissing men on stage which is just vulgar and cheap for no reason, but maybe that’s just me? :awkney:

6 hours ago, gucciovermybody said:

she already did babe...

"you gon jump if ag made it!"

HELP??

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind