Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I had no idea Charli was - But I guess I can see it…

:charli:

good old times when she would just party and relax for a few seconds underneath the dj table during pop 2 afterparties :teehee:

not judging tho. She was still flawless afterwards 

32 minutes ago, charli bby said:

https://x.com/mercuryprize/status/1816413299749118374?s=46

shortlisted for the Mercury Prize IKTR! :oprah9:

Im happy charli is getting recognition but all this noise for an album that’s not even top 3 of her discog is insane 

Sorry - but Brat being turned into Kamala Harris' political promotional strategy is so....chaotic. Charli is not even an American citizen. It completely ruined this era for me. Cringe as fuck and gays are so gullible.

5 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Im happy charli is getting recognition but all this noise for an album that’s not even top 3 of her discog is insane 

It's easily her best album but that's not saying much I mean look at the material outside of Pop 2 which isn't even really a full album.

Charli is a chaotic mess.

How I'm feeling now is lukewarm.

Crash was mediocre.

And the albums before the EP series don't hold up outside of True Romance of course but that's an iconic relic of its time.

3 minutes ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Sorry - but Brat being turned into Kamala Harris' political promotional strategy is so....chaotic. Charli is not even an American citizen. It completely ruined this era for me. Cringe as fuck and gays are so gullible.

It's easily her best album but that's not saying much I mean look at the material outside of Pop 2 which isn't even really a full album.

Crash was mediocre.

And the albums before the EP series don't hold up outside of True Romance of course but that's an iconic relic of its time.

Wdym look at the material outside of Pop 2? Are you suggesting it’s so much worse than Brat? … but regardless Pop 2 is still her magnum opus! Well yes 

9 minutes ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

Crash was mediocre.

did you take your meds today? :whoopi:

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Wdym look at the material outside of Pop 2? Are you suggesting it’s so much worse than Brat? … but regardless Pop 2 is still her magnum opus! Well yes 

I mean Pop 2 is really great. Brat is its successor.

2 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

did you take your meds today? :whoopi:

Did you? Please do not quote me, your font is embarrassing. Most XBOX stans are special