1) Pop 2🥇

2) Number 1 Angel🥈

3) True Romance🥉

4) brat💚

5) Charli😁

6) How I’m Feeling Now😊

7) Crash😐

8) Sucker💩

I wish we had gotten the “real” Sucker and not what’s basically a way to neatly package her various hits of 2014-2015. A funny, light hearted take on Brit rock would have been so cool

We haven't gotten the remix album yet (and if any of you are going to say it's unofficial/unconfirmed, I shall unofficially slam your head between a car door). This has to be a stunt for that promised brat spring/autumn. Because we will continue to be bumping that.

28 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

We haven't gotten the remix album yet (and if any of you are going to say it's unofficial/unconfirmed, I shall unofficially slam your head between a car door). This has to be a stunt for that promised brat spring/autumn. Because we will continue to be bumping that.

Whoconfirmedit

On the topic of Next Level Charli…. She should really be opening her sets with that. As much as we like to nitpick that album , witnessing NLC live was literally like being baptized. All of those songs went so hard live. But NLC is like THE pinnacle Charli song RXigIyf.gif?ex=66d980da&is=66d82f5a&hm=4

i know theres a rewind remix with troye sivan and madonna.... let me be delusional

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •