Fluorine

Charli XCX

49 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

club classics remix with bb trickz confirmed

Oof it's giving Tommy cash vibes. 

Well hopefully Kesha is on Sympathy or Everything is romantic. My guess is the later since she included it on her Spotify playlist and was working with Hudson Mohawke the other day 

So it seems like the roll out plan is to tweet a random “tease” every day for each of the 11 unreleased tracks left on the album and then a full tracklist announced at the beginning of release week (based on the songs and days left)

quite boring imo but whatever I guess

7 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

So it seems like the roll out plan is to tweet a random “tease” every day for each of the 11 unreleased tracks left on the album and then a full tracklist announced at the beginning of release week (based on the songs and days left)

quite boring imo but whatever I guess

this is what I thought, there's 7 remixes left to tease (not including the ones that have already been released - would literally make no sense to do that). 

so would that place us at a features reveal 7 days from tomorrow aka next Sunday? Weird day to map that with. If she DOES tease the lyrics to the 5 already released tracks, then the features reveal would be the Thursday before the album drops (which tbh is my preference, i'd rather this be shrouded in mystery until the last min - nothing like a good edge)