Fluorine

Charli XCX

lowkey getting worried that it's another sucker situation where she has scrapped the original album for a safer more commercial sound

i hope we get burn rubber, girls night out and round & round and more songs like it lol

Oh SOPHIE still actually produced this... well then

he produced ON it, meaning anything from he helped write it, made the twinkly melody sounds, or he may have only made the squeaky sound at the end of the chorus, which is just five seconds 

Personally, the song sounds much more Stargate than SOPHIE, and the credits seem to support that. 

X----into me, into you----X

lyrical references to currently popular artists. 

And the Britney song was on

l0MYxVd829NvLrFL2.gif

and I can assure you I don't rank party in the USA highly on my list of best songs of all time 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Maybe "Zombie" is the name of the album..?

"Illustrated People have worked with pop superstar Charli XCX to create a merch collection in line with her new album. The first drop of the collaboration is 3 super cute pink pieces consisting of an oversized hoody, popper trackies and a boyfriend t-shirt. OUT NOW!"

https://www.illustratedpeople.com/shop-c1/charli-xcx-c14

Maybe "Zombie" is the name of the album..?

"Illustrated People have worked with pop superstar Charli XCX to create a merch collection in line with her new album. The first drop of the collaboration is 3 super cute pink pieces consisting of an oversized hoody, popper trackies and a boyfriend t-shirt. OUT NOW!"

https://www.illustratedpeople.com/shop-c1/charli-xcx-c14

Pretty sure...unless it's the name of a single she's gonna put out when she officially announces her album. "Zombie" for an album title is like whatever though..

I hope they sell this bomber jacket! CvZG1VgW8AAGdTS.jpg

Her I hate sucker era is here she pisses me off sometimes it's hard to be a charli fan when she calls every album she's made shit or inauthentic like now she's saying she hates bands not a year ago you didn't does she have multiple personalities?

Also the new video is better than the song

Zombie fits the entire 'party until you're dead' theme though

I know what it is about the song it sounds like we can't stop and I hate that song and all miley songs Tbh no offence miley fans

Why you gotta go and make things so complicated?

BzhmW.png