Fluorine

Charli XCX

We literally have no proof any of these songs are scrapped, y’all just want them leaked. She literally just said that leaks are harmfull, even of scrapped songs, there’s always the possibility that she wants to sell those songs to other artists.

So true. Someone on the last page asked how she went from writing songs for Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, and Selena Gomez to writing for Madison Beer, and like this is exactly how.

So true. Someone on the last page asked how she went from writing songs for Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, and Selena Gomez to writing for Madison Beer, and like this is exactly how.

Well, we shouldn't say anything bad about her writing for Madison Beer when she has written songs for Bella Thorne, at least Madison is talented (and the song is produced by The Invisible Men)  :hooker:  :teehee:

giphy.gif

Well, we shouldn't say anything bad about her writing for Madison Beer when she has written songs for Bella Thorne, at least Madison is talented (and the song is produced by The Invisible Men)  :hooker:  :teehee:

not this bella thorne slander...

[media=YouTube]

[/media]

SLAPS

Wait did something new happen besides GFOTY's tweet about a label that doesn't give a shit about her?

where did she "exposed" him

she did a bunch of instagram stories but they're now gone, it was like 13-14 stories lol

The point was that higher profile artists are likely hesitant to take songs from her given how often they leak

Actually mad that XCX World was originally due last year, honestly feels like a lifetime ago! 

I wonder where we'd be in that campaign now if all had went to plan, would she still be releasing singles and touring? Or would we be awaiting XCX4?  :toofunny:

We literally have no proof any of these songs are scrapped, y’all just want them leaked. She literally just said that leaks are harmfull, even of scrapped songs, there’s always the possibility that she wants to sell those songs to other artists.

Bloom for you confirmed white mercedes is scrapped and the guy who leaked the 3 demos Allie made during madonna's writing camp said shoes is no longer on the album. I choose to believe them over... nothing

happy 2 years old of exchange gig with sophie. 

Exchange era was legit Charli's peak

Vroom Vroom through to Number 1 Angel. Damn, she did that! The music, the aesthetic, just everything!

Bloom for you confirmed white mercedes is scrapped and the guy who leaked the 3 demos Allie made during madonna's writing camp said shoes is no longer on the album. I choose to believe them over... nothing

send the allie demos?

kiss kiss hoebag

Can you guys stop posting links to songs that still have the possibility of making the album or being shopped to other artists. I know BFY said it was scrapped from the album but that doesn't mean she may not try to use it for something. It's bad enough that the song got spread around on soundcloud. Can you let this poor girl do anything without leaking it?

Can you guys stop posting links to songs that still have the possibility of making the album or being shopped to other artists. I know BFY said it was scrapped from the album but that doesn't mean she may not try to use it for something. It's bad enough that the song got spread around on soundcloud. Can you let this poor girl do anything without leaking it

yea,but white mercedes is so good

and btw I just reposted a link of white mercedes that already got posted here