Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh I need a True Romance medley on this 2019 tour... Come through Charli!

Imagine a mix by AG of... What I Like / Grins / Take My Hand

Just did a "Charli XCX" search on YouTube, for recent uploads, and there's an interview with Camila where she said, "Charli is going have me on her next album," so there's new some info...

link?

Just did a "Charli XCX" search on YouTube, for recent uploads, and there's an interview with Camila where she said, "Charli is going have me on her next album," so there's new some info...

it wasn't that, the interviewer said Charli told her Camila will be on the album. 

I agree, but neither on XCX3 please - Camila might just be cowriting?

Well if it’s anything like scar tissue or OMG I wouldn’t mind, both are very good songs but having Camila’s name on a song is already more exposure for charles so

giphy.gif

Well if it’s anything like scar tissue or OMG I wouldn’t mind, both are very good songs but having Camila’s name on a song is already more exposure for charles so

I'd love to hear a Charli version of OMG. Damn.

hm it might be scar tissue (that is if camila doesn't release it on her next album) since charli also recorded the song.

Possible collab for Camila's album? Wasn't she performing it on tour? Surely she wouldn't be able to if it's now Charli's song.

Ugh I need a True Romance medley on this 2019 tour... Come through Charli!

Imagine a mix by AG of... What I Like / Grins / Take My Hand

link?

Sorry, I got the story mixed up... I guess Charli told the interviewer that she was going to have Camila on the next album.

hm it might be scar tissue (that is if camila doesn't release it on her next album) since charli also recorded the song.

Camila is infamous for scrapping her best songs so I hope this ends up on here!! beautiful song that deserves its shine imo, also would love to hear it in charli’s voice

I'd love to hear a Charli version of OMG. Damn.

true i wonder if she recorded a demo

giphy.gif

I know this is not Camilla's thread but Scar Tissue is a hit and fits her last album well. She just trashed a gem Charli did for her

she didn't exactly trash it, she's been performing it on every show of her tour and it's gonna end up on her next album for sure. 

she didn't exactly trash it, she's been performing it on every show of her tour and it's gonna end up on her next album for sure.

Just like how she’s been performing sangria wine on her tour every night? lol

I would love for Scar tissue to be released but Camila cannot be trusted! hope she keeps her word but I don’t know what she means by “it wasn’t ready to be released yet” when the live is identical to the demoooo

giphy.gif

Just like how she’s been performing sangria wine on her tour every night? lol

I would love for Scar tissue to be released but Camila cannot be trusted! hope she keeps her word but I don’t know what she means by “it wasn’t ready to be released yet” when the live is identical to the demoooo

and sangria wine was released so... what is your point