Fluorine

Charli XCX

“make an album”...............I hate her

lol yeah I noticed she is very careful to say "make" and not just "release"

Like that other instagram from a couple months ago where the caption was like "should I make an album?? Should I not make an album? Should I make an album??"

Just confirms that XCX3 is fully scrapped, as if we needed any more confirmation :toofunny: I'm still holding onto my delusion that she'll "make" an album that includes CTMP on the tracklist :defeated:

OMG!!!! 

I just realised that Cher was one of the first artists to use autotune, and she used it in a very "experimental" way. How perfect is it that Charli, whose work is very experimental and futuristic as well, decides to cover it? Like omg it's like a circle that starts with cher and ends where it started with Charli. Omg... im shaking..... her mind

Are we still gassing those boring covers of Believe and Wannabe that were made to literally eat up time in a DJ set and give an excuse for Halsey to introduce Charli to her fans before she started on her tour respectively?

You mean are we still gassing that iconic omage, parallelism and reference???? yes we are NEXT