Fluorine

Charli XCX

the venue she performed at the other day posted some pics so i had a nosey and she looks fit so i'm checking her out literally right now and tbh i didnt have high hopes i thought she would be pretty shit but im enjoying what i'm hearing  :)

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

What's really funny is that "Photography" was the song that made me love Charli. I discovered her with the release of Nuclear Seasons, but it really took "Photography" to get me into her. I can actually be quoted a year ago saying "I like her unreleased stuff more than her released work" and I find it really funny.

X----into me, into you----X

What's really funny is that "Photography" was the song that made me love Charli. I discovered her with the release of Nuclear Seasons, but it really took "Photography" to get me into her. I can actually be quoted a year ago saying "I like her unreleased stuff more than her released work" and I find it really funny.

Don't worry, we know. It just gives off this "holier-than-thou" attitude that doesn't look good on anyone.   :ohno:

Hey, I resent that. It was the "I Wanna Be Darth Vader"  "EP" that xcx-army released that I downloaded...They were already out, I just downloaded it because I liked the album art and I was like "okay i'll give Miss XCX another chance"...

does anyone know the font used on the Francheskaaar cover?

I'm making a few covers based on it.

Thanx

Why the sudden Heyy!SAILOR theme?  :eek:

Talk about mess. :P

Not your theme, just the pictures themselves.

Exactly. 

Let's talk about how the Super Ultra mixtape is now a rarity as Charli doesn't offer it anymore.  :toofunny:

Let's talk about how Heartbreaks and Earthquakes wasn't cut into tracks

BzhmW.png

That is one of mine aswell!

On another note, I'm organizing my Charli iTunes library and :eek:

!Francheskaar! = 14, !Francheskaar!, !Francheskaar! - EP

Neon Fashion & Glowstix - 14, Unreleased

Emelline + Art Bitch = Emelline/Art Bitch, Emelline / Art Bitch, Emelline Art Bitch, the previous one with - EP at the end, Unreleased

i am a mess

U should all post your charli iTunes so I can get ideas *prays it happens*

Let's talk about how Heartbreaks and Earthquakes wasn't cut into tracks

The way I received it, already cut up, has the Grins intro as a How Can I outro. Never even realized this until I listened to True Romance a bunch of times :smh:

tumblr_mlsd73GO8F1qcholvo1_1280.pngtumblr_mlsd73GO8F1qcholvo2_1280.pngtumblr_mlsd73GO8F1qcholvo3_1280.pngtumblr_mlsd73GO8F1qcholvo4_1280.png

I'm actually really unorganized with all her posted tracks, i.e. Wires, Valentine, I'll Never Know, ect.

Woah, thanks!!!!!

Would you be able to upload: The Emelline Art Bitch remixes and the How Can I (Demo)?

Thanks so much!!!!