Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone wanna leak The Killing Moon yet? No? Okay...

I remember reading this info in a forum (maybe pop justice?) that there's a small producer next to charli who has the og studio track but nobody tried to reach him about the song yet. theres even an old picture from charli and this guy together. Similar to the Mnek and Jungle song situation

Can someone pretty please send me a .zip with all of the XCX logos? I have all 24 (I think?) of them but a few are fucked up and I can't finish my dream phone case  :crai:

edit: ok just found 'em!!!

edit2: now i'm looking for xcx world logos from her merch please help me :(

edit3: i did it all by myself yall can suck my fart

maybe i'm overreacting but charli pisses me off sometimes... nasty cherry's music video gets to premiere in a vogue magazine publication but when it was 1999 she didn't even did something besides a youtube premiere - that is so regular nowadays - like??????/

and now it seems that the netflix doc she was filming last year/this year is actually about getting the nasty cherry band together and how charli was part of it (it seems like its going to be a doc about creating/management of music groups) like............

sis think about yourself for once, it's okay to be the selfless once in a while but i just wish she could focus on bringing this kind of attention/promotion/whatever to her own music instead of others bc honestly i don't see this band going nowhere

yeah I feel that :/ she's mentioned in interviews she really enjoys playing the role of collaborator and curator rather than having the focus on just her, so I understand why she's doing this, but there should be a better balance. It makes me sad how little promo her singles from last year got because they're all fucking amazing

I know Nasty Cherry is a special project and it's her friends so she's especially psyched about it but it's just annoying. we need that same energy for her own music! also the fact that the documentary is actually about the band is unsurprising but frustrating ugh I was looking forward to that

Can someone pretty please send me a .zip with all of the XCX logos? I have all 24 (I think?) of them but a few are fucked up and I can't finish my dream phone case :crai:

edit: ok just found 'em!!!

edit2: now i'm looking for xcx world logos from her merch please help me :(

edit3: i did it all by myself yall can suck my fart

omg i wanna see what you’re making!!! show us!

H0bDaqU.gif