Fluorine

Charli XCX

Have we all agreed that Babygirl is the best song on N1A or

IMO its the 'worst' song, but its still really fucking good. that whole mixtape is amazing, not one bad song

babgirl is in no category of being bad (i actually used to loathe it but i love it now) but the rest of N1A is better imo.

xMcVPI7.jpg

why she saying boom clap was gonna be on tr? is that true

yeah i thought the same thing, boom clap wasn't even out nonetheless a hit by the time true romance came out. also kind of funny how she was so vocal in that post about not putting it on the album yet in ended up on sucker after it blew up lol

Lmfao that post made me remember a bunch of good memories

I remember i used to hear TR EVERY SINGLE DAY when i was walking to school, especially Set Me Free. Still the best song from that album to this day

Although i'm not a huge fan of her stuff nowadays, I must admit she was one of the artists that "carved" my adolescence

Also she should rework some songs like Take My Hand and How Can I for her next tour im just saying dont @ meZz31lwi.gif

That whole post feels like a lowkey Sucker diss lolol she basically said "True Romance + my music from N1A forward is my best music" (ofc Vroom Vroom is incredible too but that just goes without saying)

I mean...........she’s right

I remember Boom Clap premiering on like MTV online or something and it was initially referred to as a TR outtake and it wasn't gonna be on Sucker and then it ended up being her biggest song and on Sucker. I'm just happy it wasn't on TR.