Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Fluorine

Charli XCX

y'all are in for a ride

:oprah:

Girl. I'm ready.

The fact she's dropping more so soon makes me hopeful that she might pull a Kim and drop a bunch of stuff back to back. Wishful thinking lol

Yes it is lmao dont be delusional

I’m not being “delusional,” summertime sadness is a good song and still fits in with Lana’s whole image/aesthetic/whatever you wanna call it. Boom Clap however...

giphy.gif

@@OverYourHead idk why it won't let me quote your post, but... artists are supposed to play a mix of all their eras, obviously images and styles change over time since they experiment with sounds and stuff but that doesn't change the fact that they have to play the bigger songs lol. it doesn't matter if you don't like the song or think it's not rEaL cHarLi, it's still her hit and she's gonna play it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

WHEN IS THE BIOYL VIDEO COMING?!

in june,

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

gone is def coming since it's on her setlist of primavera sound which happens thurs 30 (release date of new music)

maybe, just maybe, we're getting 2 new songs/double release like focus/no angel... as in gone (a new song) and maybe taxi (leaked one) why would bfy say that....

omg I cant wait to find out what gone is like, i hope its either a total banger or some weird experimental ballad like lucky, no in betweens ! 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m