Fluorine

Charli XCX

you guys get rock hard for anything charli even if it sounds like a preturd huh, like get a grip damn.....

you better delete this before a certain someone starts posting bout "Leak Preturd @BloomForYou!!!"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

or we could blame the queers that constantly beg for more leaks despite all we’ve been given in such a short period of time.. just a thought

Your all guilty if you listen or downloaded any of her unreleased. I’m sure you have all asked or wanted a song at one point. Don’t be such hypocrites.

Why don’t you blame the hackers that are making a profit from Charli XCX songs.

I begged for Liquor and Break your heart I don’t see y’all bitching When they were posted. when I asked for a song you all don’t like it’s like you turn into a bunch of bullies, I didn’t know this forum was to attack fellow fans of Charli just because they are asking if anyone has a certain song. You all did that for years with Taxi.

@@BloomForYou said back several pages to never buy songs he would eventually leak them. That’s why I’ve been asking for the songs that music mafia is selling.

or we could blame the queers that constantly beg for more leaks despite all we’ve been given in such a short period of time.. just a thought

Wasn't meant to be a negative comment. I'm very thankful for those leaks and it was meant to be praise for that member. 

@Satellite

Foremost, the 'leak taxi' stuff became a meme more than anything else, which is why it was talked about so much. Furthermore, the issue that most people, myself included, have with your posts is that you seem to contribute nothing to discussion other than "@@BloomForYou please leak X Y Z song the snippet is great!!!", which is frankly quite annoying and constitutes as spam. Even when 'leak taxi' was happening, the mods of this thread threatened to thread ban people who consitently begged for leaks like yourself. Yes, we all want to hear unreleased Charli tracks, but just posting in a rotation of begs is irritating. It serves no purpose. 

If you think this is bullying, then I suggest you take several seats, log out of your account, and go outside for a bit.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

@HEARTCORE

Everyone here asks for songs. Live with it. You don’t like people asking for leaks. Then don’t listen to them when they leak. You telling me I’m annoying and to take several seats and go outside I find Is bullying. I’ve been asking for a few songs nobody else is asking for since that pack of songs leaked last weekend. Also because leakth.is has songs for sale right now. Why not stop the sale of that. Everyone was asking for CTMP HQ and Would You and they eventually leaked.

@HEARTCORE

Everyone here asks for songs. Live with it. You don’t like people asking for leaks. Then don’t listen to them when they leak. You telling me I’m annoying and to take several seats and go outside I find Is bullying. I’ve been asking for a few songs nobody else is asking for since that pack of songs leaked last weekend. Also because leakth.is has songs for sale right now. Why not stop the sale of that. Everyone was asking for CTMP HQ and Would You and they eventually leaked.

Would You leaked out of nowhere, the only song we had been constantly asking for were Taxi, RnR and CTMP

You’re also on a board in which spam isn’t allowed and repeatedly asking for something is spam

@HEARTCORE

ur bullying me!!! wah wah all i wanted was charlie xcx leaks for my faggot itunes library!!!! wahh!!!! im gonna go tell my mommy.... grow up kid, stop begging for files on the internet and complaining when people are annoyed with the begging and go outside and be active.

edit: sorry if i went too far i've been going through it lately

ur bullying me!!! wah wah all i wanted was charlie xcx leaks for my faggot itunes library!!!! wahh!!!! im gonna go tell my mommy.... grow up kid, stop begging for files on the internet and complaining when people are annoyed with the begging and go outside and be active.

edit: sorry if i went too far i've been going through it lately

Girl you’re so out of line