Fluorine

Charli XCX

Like, they think it'll get hundreds of notes and people will actually follow their shitty ass blog.

I just checked it and it's filled with Gaga and Lana pictures. That's never a good sign.

ibxPTJJVM7g1cR.gif

Not to mention someone I know on another forum (who's basically the definition of a bandwagon) found out about the album aswell.

ibxPTJJVM7g1cR.gif

My mom was the first person I told about me having 14 and I told her how rare it was, she was so excited 'cause she knows how much I love Charli. She actually really likes her a lot too! Anyways when I told her last night that it leaked, she was so disappointed lol. I told her that I was pretty sure it was one of us who bought it and she was just like "Man, all of you guys suck!" 

Like, they think it'll get hundreds of notes and people will actually follow their shitty ass blog.

my Machines leak was pretty successful though, until some asshats deleted the text and referred to it as the 14 version smh

My mom was the first person I told about me having 14 and I told her how rare it was, she was so excited 'cause she knows how much I love Charli. She actually really likes her a lot too! Anyways when I told her last night that it leaked, she was so disappointed lol. I told her that I was pretty sure it was one of us who bought it and she was just like "Man, all of you guys suck!" 

I told my parents about it too, they thought we were ridiculous since she isn't famous

BzhmW.png

cute

:smokes3:

It wasn't me, so according to your mom I don't suck.

And just out of curiosity, is Charli you guys' favorite artist?

my Machines leak was pretty successful though, until some asshats deleted the text and referred to it as the 14 version smh

I told my parents about it too, they thought we were ridiculous since she isn't famous

My mom like REALLY likes her and she KNOWS I really like her. I had her drive me 8 hours to go see her.

And Andrew, I wasn't referring to you.

It wasn't me, so according to your mom I don't suck.

She meant like leaking teenagers as a whole.

can you not? Don't start again

If you have a problem PM me. 

You're getting on my nerves though. You obviously are pressed because you wanted to leak 14 and get the attention. That's why you leaked Machines, for promo. You call others' tumblrs shitty? Look at your layout and sidebar. Please stop. I'll start whatever I want thanks. You are pressed because I didn't have to pay a penny, I got the album 2 days after you, and you had to pay double and now "boo hoo I don't have my exclusive Charli album".

You're really cocky on GagaDaily and MarinaBoards with your "I deserved to meet Marina twice in a day" attitude. Its really sad. 

You're getting on my nerves though. You obviously are pressed because you wanted to leak 14 and get the attention. That's why you leaked Machines, for promo. You call others' tumblrs shitty? Look at your layout and sidebar. Please stop. I'll start whatever I want thanks. You are pressed because I didn't have to pay a penny, I got the album 2 days after you, and you had to pay double and now "boo hoo I don't have my exclusive Charli album".

You're really cocky on GagaDaily and MarinaBoards with your "I deserved to meet Marina twice in a day" attitude. Its really sad. 

If you have a problem PM him. I'm tired of seeing the shit. 

14417469274.gif

She was my 3rd favourite artist behind Kylie and A*M*E for a while, but this whole leaking scenario is making it very hard for me to continue "stanning" for her, I guess.

ibxPTJJVM7g1cR.gif

I don't have a problem though  :uh:

I clearly didn't want to leak 14 given my response to it leaking.

I leaked Machines because I wanted to screw traders further, it was gonna leak soon anyways.

I didn't say all tumblrs were shitty, I was talking about people acting like God for posting widely available tracks.

I'm not pressed you didn't have to pay, you're pressed you came too late?

I deserved to meet her because it's been her only Atlanta date after several years.

Like, you're 15...you gave me warning points on MarinaBoards for nothing because you're angry.

Be mature here

BzhmW.png

I don't have a problem though  :uh:

I clearly didn't want to leak 14 given my response to it leaking.

I leaked Machines because I wanted to screw traders further, it was gonna leak soon anyways.

I didn't say all tumblrs were shitty, I was talking about people acting like God for posting widely available tracks.

I'm not pressed you didn't have to pay, you're pressed you came too late?

I deserved to meet her because it's been her only Atlanta date after several years.

Like, you're 15...you gave me warning points on MarinaBoards for nothing because you're angry.

Be mature here

You don't know how old I am. 

The fact that you know so much about me, but I only know you're name and that you're from Atlanta, just shows how obsessed you are with me.

You haven't logged onto Marina Boards since January. I don't want you being a part of our community. Please message me if you would like, I don't want warning points here.

You don't know how old I am. 

The fact that you know so much about me, but I only know you're name and that you're from Atlanta, just shows how obsessed you are with me.

You haven't logged onto Marina Boards since January. I don't want you being a part of our community. Please message me if you would like, I don't want warning points here.

I said stop, and you didn't, so you're getting a warning point. Do it again and you'll be temporarily post-restricted. 

Same goes for Andrew (if he responds to Emmet here). We shouldn't have to feel like we need to lock the thread again so there will be no more arguing over this. 

14417469274.gif