Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere it was all that was recorded for the movie. I only have the YouTube rip, unfortunately. I really wish we had it in high quality.

Any idea at all where you read that? :O 

14417469274.gif

• Diamonds
  • Blood & Sweat
  • Angry All The Time
  • I'm Not Sorry
  • Theme Tune
  • Wish List 1998
  • Falling In Love
  • Pop Princess
  • Animal (?)
  • Duke (?)
  • Watching You (?)

I can confirm this one exists. 

Take My Hand deserves a video tbh, I'm stanning for it  :flutter:

I'm not sure if you're aware based on the wording of your post, but there is a video for it! :P

I'd love to think that "Midnight" has some kind of ties to Lonely Jaguar.

Ugh yes. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

Since I'm tired of the "It wasn't suposse to be online" "Charli doesn't want those songs out" "Poor Charli"

I'm going to ask you something, for those who bought the album, but you are free to answer if you want...

If Charli didn't want to release the album or didn't want her fans to hear it and stuff.

Y THE FUCK DID YOU BOUGHT IT IN FIRST PLACE? If those songs weren't suposse to be out, what thing makes u special enugh to have it? I mean the leaker paid the $100 for it, unlike you guys who make a group and bought it. That makes u look selfish.

I'm not hatin' I'm just telling you :D

As KissCharliKiss on Tumblr said

if this leak is personally affecting you and you are not charli or any of the musicians on the album, you need to reevaluate the situation and yourself.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Since I'm tired of the "It wasn't suposse to be online" "Charli doesn't want those songs out" "Poor Charli"

I'm going to ask you something, for those who bought the album, but you are free to answer if you want...

If Charli didn't want to release the album or didn't want her fans to hear it and stuff.

Y THE FUCK DID YOU BOUGHT IT IN FIRST PLACE? If those songs weren't suposse to be out, what thing makes u special enugh to have it? I mean the leaker paid the $100 for it, unlike you guys who make a group and bought it. That makes u look selfish.

I didn't buy it, but I don't really get your reasoning. How do they look selfish? They just wanted her music, which a guy was willing to sell them. 

14417469274.gif

I didn't buy it, but I don't really get your reasoning. How do they look selfish? They just wanted her music, which a guy was willing to sell them.

They look selfish because when it leaked, they acted over dramatic about it, don't know to you but forr me, all that looked like "Y'ALL AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH Y? Y? HATE Y'ALL, CHARLI WILL BE HURT".

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

They look selfish because when it leaked, they acted over dramatic about it, don't know to you but forr me, all that looked like "Y'ALL AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH Y? Y? HATE Y'ALL, CHARLI WILL BE HURT".

I see what you're saying now!  :excited:

14417469274.gif

"Heartbreak High" is a real song, as far as I know, and the version of "Lonely Jaguar" we have is full.

:hdu:  the person who told me they had it is super unreliable, it was sketchy.

If it is real though, and they actually did have it, quite a few people have it then

BzhmW.png