Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Shanice Jones said:

wasn't Lil Xan in Special Something?

thats not lil xan chile

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

54 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Not a singer at all. More of a nighttime legend (think New York City in the late 80s/90s) and muse of several photography legends (like David LaChapelle)

Here most iconic picture:

large.jpg

Her most iconic song lol 

Thank you for sharing. Could you imagine Charli on a song like that. I can’t imagine what it must sound like. 

2 hours ago, alkolmoldah said:

What leaked when we reached 4000 pages? Did anything even leak? Was i even here back then?....

:wowcry:

nothing leaked exactly on page 4000, but on 4001 bloom for you posted bounce final and a couple pages before blow your mind, would you & white dress leaked

1 minute ago, Danny Milk said:

nothing leaked exactly on page 4000, but on 4001 bloom for you posted bounce final and a couple pages before blow your mind, would you & white dress leaked

Sounds pretty iconic to me. Would You and White Dress is such a fierce couple :defeated:

16 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Oh lord I remember that :deadbanana: I think that was the first time I was truly fed with a leak I had been wanting (Would You) :rollin:

XPo3CNC.jpg

so, i was listening to hurts like hell demo today and i remember being like "omg charli really elevated that" when it first leaked in lq a while ago, but now listening to the hq it feels like it doesn't really fits her style, so i'm kinda glad that madison got it instead, it's definitely more her style than charli's :nails: 

charli's demo got a superior intro tho, they should have kept it for madison

1 minute ago, Honeysuckle said:

so, i was listening to hurts like hell demo today and i remember being like "omg charli really elevated that" when it first leaked in lq a while ago, but now listening to the hq it feels like it doesn't really fits her style, so i'm kinda glad that madison got it instead, it's definitely more her style than charli's :nails: 

charli's demo got a superior intro tho, they should have kept it for madison

yeah i dont really think it fits charlis vibe AT ALL

i really like madison's version and offset also did a great job in it imo

Hey has anyone compiled all the instrumentals from the XCX World "BFY" tracklist in one album and feels like sharing it? :hooker:

(of course I know we're missing CMTP and Taxi instrumentals, but I was thinking of using LMA's remakes in the meanwhile maybe)

6 minutes ago, rodamik said:

Hey has anyone compiled all the instrumentals from the XCX World "BFY" tracklist in one album and feels like sharing it? :hooker:

(of course I know we're missing CMTP and Taxi instrumentals, but I was thinking of using LMA's remakes in the meanwhile maybe)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jZsfkzsWbqg-JVYVcJ1Uo_A5rkrA-7f2 

i got it from this masterpost https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1deYpYrP_BMaF4esIXdEnWGDsK7ps0wYkhcPNsmrO3ek/edit#gid=1264501149

2 minutes ago, rare said:

Thank you, but yeah I already got that! I was wondering if anyone made like a full album with the missing tracks too...

I think I'll do that and then share it since I'm making an album cover for it as well

So, are we all calling the album now "XCX" right? 

:makeup:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde