Fluorine

Charli XCX

We have no idea, but she made it sound like they were much older. Personally, I think 2011, but I have no more reason to think that than anyone else...Charli did, however, emphasize how old they were. :assad:

Speaking of age, though, @@Born To Die has brought to my attention that we really do have no idea how old or young 'I'm Not Sorry' is, so it's very possible it might be an old song after all. Here's what Ludwig had to say about it when asked, though. :ohno:

2011 jesus christ

the way people were talking about them was like they were recorded a few months ago.

2011 jesus christ

the way people were talking about them was like they were recorded a few months ago.

They were uploaded recently - a few months ago, precisely - but then she went to great lengths to talk about how ~old~ they apparently are. So confusing. :ohno:

Just for some perspective, imagine what American Beatles fans had to deal with in 1964.

Five albums:

• Meet the Beatles!
  • The Beatles' Second Album
  • A Hard Day's Night
  • Something New
  • Beatles '65

Three non-album singles

• "Twist and Shout" / "There's a Place
  • "Do You Want to Know a Secret" / "Thank You Girl"
  • "Love Me Do" / "P.S. Love You"

A movie: A Hard Day's Night

:oprah2:  :deadbanana:

Gosh, did they release all of that in one year?

Gosh, did they release all of that in one year?

Not quite, part of it was Capitol Records repackaging everything they'd recorded in Britain 1962-1963 and releasing it all at once for the American market.

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Seriously... That must have been a crazy year for all the little Beatle-onsters!!

That made me laugh. :toofunny:

Not quite, part of it was Capitol Records repackaging everything they'd recorded in Britain 1962-1963 and releasing it all at once for the American market.

Ew, I hate rush releases and getting a ton of stuff at once. Good for their legacy, though (I guess?).

hey guys so jack and jake mentioned on tc last night that charli was a satanist a few years ago, could you guys tell me more about that?

uhmmmmmmm  :biblio:

lABVyGE.png

hey guys so jack and jake mentioned on tc last night that charli was a satanist a few years ago, could you guys tell me more about that?

uhmmmmmmm  :biblio:

:horror:  :horror:  :horror: 

There's no actual evidence she was a "Satanist", :smh:. However, she was obviously into some sort of messed up belief system, as can be seen from her contribution to a "COVENFVCK" mixtape, entitled "B!TCH ZO XZC".