Fluorine

Charli XCX

hey guys so jack and jake mentioned on tc last night that charli was a satanist a few years ago, could you guys tell me more about that?

Lel, it was a bit out of context. It was around the time of just before she released Stay Away.

It was the time of B!TCH ZO SXC, that photoshoot where she's in a cage with a bloody pig suit, and her selfies were all in negative with inverted crosses.

She wasn't CONFIRMED a Satanist, but like...yeah.

X----into me, into you----X

I think she's witchy too, and to be honest it's not that uncommon that people pretend to be satanists and use symbols like inverted crosses and dark stuff just because that's oh-so cool and alternative.

People aren't really satanists, they just try hard to make it their style.

OH MY GOD. I was bored and creeping through some of Charli's old picture/videos on twitter and found this:

Plus there's gonna be a super special collaboration Britney/Madonna style between me and this person.... pic.twitter.com/Nww6OwcS

The picture is a still from Sky's "Red Lips" video.... Had anyone here seen this!? Where's our collab!!!!?

OH MY GOD. I was bored and creeping through some of Charli's old picture/videos on twitter and found this:

Plus there's gonna be a super special collaboration Britney/Madonna style between me and this person.... pic.twitter.com/Nww6OwcS

The picture is a still from Sky's "Red Lips" video.... Had anyone here seen this!? Where's our collab!!!!?

It's "Grins," that they sang live together once.

Who cares if she was a Satanist?? I mean it'd obvi be bad for her reputation, but otherwise, boohoo whatever. People can believe in what they want. 

Yeah but she definitely wasn't. It's more of a fashion statement/style. She likes the whole dark goth witch aesthetic. I can't see her literally worshiping satan... or whatever satanists do.

contacted her press person about an interview for the paper and they said to send the list of questions over to review them....

I'm dying y'all

:deadbanana: Just don't piss her off! :P She looks slightly peeved in, like, all of the recent interviews.

If you ask her anything about the MNEK songs, or working with Matt Squire...or what's the name of the song(s) she did with Linda Perry...or even when she worked with Rick Nowels....

:rip:

:deadbanana: Just don't piss her off! :P She looks slightly peeved in, like, all of the recent interviews.

If you ask her anything about the MNEK songs, or working with Matt Squire...or what's the name of the song(s) she did with Linda Perry...or even when she worked with Rick Nowels....

:rip:

it's to drum up publicity for her yet to be sold out Atlanta show

Obviously I'm asking about album 2 though, the interview is through phone

I'll ask her questions about MNEK when I see her after the show

BzhmW.png

Like HDB said, who cares? It's her personal business.

But anyway though.......

It's her personal business but if it's not true I don't think she'd want something like that said about her. Satanists have quite a bad reputation and the connotation with the word satanist isn't a good one. I wouldn't want to be falsely accused of that if I wasn't... Although I might find it entertaining actually. I think I could laugh it off. Honestly if she was I wouldn't care, but from what we know about her it just seems like a huge stretch. I don't think there's any evidence at all to say she really was... I don't believe in ANYTHING, so i wouldn't be offended. :P

Yeah but she definitely wasn't. It's more of a fashion statement/style. She likes the whole dark goth witch aesthetic. I can't see her literally worshiping satan... or whatever satanists do.

I'm pretty sure from what I've heard than Satanists don't actually worship Satan, it's more of a self-worship religion or something! 

14417469274.gif

it's to drum up publicity for her yet to be sold out Atlanta show

Obviously I'm asking about album 2 though, the interview is through phone

I'll ask her questions about MNEK when I see her after the show

Ask if she'll bring any of her new songs/influences to her second US leg. That's a nice safe question and could give us some info.

New video/single. Release date.

MESS. No must be professional :defeated: