Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, Foxes said:

if you could pick one unreleased song for charlene to rework for crash like party 4 u for hifn, what would you pick?

Believe cover, Cigarettes & Alcohol or Everything... all of them match the theme and would be iconic

6 minutes ago, Foxes said:

if you could pick one unreleased song for charlene to rework for crash like party 4 u for hifn, what would you pick?

I just want Waterfall on streaming one way or another. The rest of that album can fade into obscurity for all I care 

28 minutes ago, Foxes said:

i got you since it sonically fits (and i won’t stop bitchin til we get a better version)

next life and 2bad too

i always let the good ones

go

40 minutes ago, Foxes said:

Party for You  (original) washed the album version so I'm kinda scared of her doing that :ohno:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

WAIT imagine Liquor and Purpose reworked by Oscar Holter and OPN like The Weeknd did in Dawn FM?

not really on topic of what most people are talking about right now but i made an extended D E M O mix of lipgloss based on lightning lipgloss life and it slaps a bitsy

https://onlyfiles.io/f/c5abf668129a4377b9182fcca3e4cba9

i don't really know how to bring the tempo down on lnlgl without it sounding crunchy though :noparty:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

there's no way atlantic was going to let those k pop streams go to waste. the deluxe will be remixes and maybe one new song. I think they'll be new unheard remixes but let's be real here 

As in remixes the Jam City collab