Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m really looking forward to the remix/feature of BFY next week. I know we have Baby coming too but the fact Charli said about someone else hopping on the track, who could it be? I’d love if it was September, the dance mash up just hits a little different than the garage mix. 

12 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i hate all this gravity is so good…

during the HIFN recording sessions, was she showing all the songs she was making for it or just the ones that made the cut?

i mean there were probably some songs that she didn't show but there were definitely showed more than just the 11 on the album - i do remember her showing "i hate all this gravity", "if i cried" and an yet to be leaked one called "breathe out" i think

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i mean there were probably some songs that she didn't show but there were definitely showed more than just the 11 on the album - i do remember her showing "i hate all this gravity", "if i cried" and an yet to be leaked one called "breathe out" i think

I think 2hot too? I don’t think it was shown just known that it’s being traded. 

honestly rly rly wish she just released hifn as 14 tracks :crai: would've truly been the perfect album :defeated:

i also wish she kept the original verse on i finally understand, im hoping tht will l*ak in full 1 day (along w/ the instalive version of if i cried)

& i've always been curious abt the sega bodega demo & didn't want 2...like did she work on those @ all or :rip:

2hot remains a mystery but im perched 4 tht 1 too

2 hours ago, heatwaves said:

honestly rly rly wish she just released hifn as 14 tracks :crai: would've truly been the perfect album :defeated:

i also wish she kept the original verse on i finally understand, im hoping tht will l*ak in full 1 day (along w/ the instalive version of if i cried)

& i've always been curious abt the sega bodega demo & didn't want 2...like did she work on those @ all or :rip:

2hot remains a mystery but im perched 4 tht 1 too

yeah, I really see hifn working very well with 'if i cried' coming after 'i finally understand', 'i hate all this gravity' before 'detonate' and another song after 'claws'.

to be honest I was really upset that she didn't put at least 'if i cried' :(

11 minutes ago, v1town said:

yeah, I really see hifn working very well with 'if i cried' coming after 'i finally understand', 'i hate all this gravity' before 'detonate' and another song after 'claws'.

to be honest I was really upset that she didn't put at least 'if i cried' :(

me too ugh :rollin:

watching the doc made me emo in many ways but @ the end when she said smth like "can't believe i made 11 songs in 6 wks" i was like "nooooo 14 songs charles" :toofunny: