Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 hours ago, the ocean said:

what the fuck :awkney2:

what did tove lo do to you?

not release jump in

17 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

Delete ur account:gtfo:

the way im literally a tove stan i just love making fun of her shes like sky ferreira shes ver easy to make fun of

30 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

my dream crash deluxe :ma:

13. happy now ft dua lipa

14. just one touch

15. solo track

16. solo track

17. ag cook remix 

18. solo track

19. solo track

20. track ft rihanna

We'll be lucky enough if we get 3 tracks, what is this? Half as long as the actual album

5 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

We'll be lucky enough if we get 3 tracks, what is this? Half as long as the actual album

I think the same, I feel like it's going to be AT LEAST three extra songs, if we are lucky enough maybe 4-5 songs.

I suppose the deluxe tracks will be:

13. *New song*
14. Sweat
15. Spinning
16. OUT OUT

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

on the topic of sweats production being ugly… 

when it was being teased on tiktok all that time ago it was labeled “Sweat (PandoraMe Remix)”

which would imply an unremixed, probably better version :et:

As for deluxe i think probably sweat & out out, maybe 2-3 new songs 

probably definitely not spinning

I feel like the deluxe will be Sweat, Out Out, Perfume remix of Good Ones and the AG remix of Beg For You. An absolute SERVE would be an iconic AG/pc remix album. I’m not THAT delusional tho. I’d love for more than one “unreleased” track, but, idk. 

People on twitter are dragging her over the 10 second “Used To Know Me” snippet… they’re doing too much over a harmless album she’ll probably move on from in a year lol. Crash having a more commercial sound doesn’t suddenly erase the experimentation of her other albums imo and if this one isn’t to your taste, it’s not the end of the world! 

4 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

apparently someone leaked something on twitter and is in trouble rn… does anyone know what they leaked 👀

the majority of used to know me has leaked

maybe just the intro? now i'm confused