Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

🥱🥱🥱

Queen just wanted to share with the fans what others didn't want to :diva:

Also queen has a life outside of music, leaks and internet forums, unlike some people in here :w8ing:

Anyways, how y'all doing angels ? Are you excited for Speed Drive? Tell me what's your fav Charli car related song :hooker:

my fav Charli car related song is the bubblegum pop queen Taxi 

:understand:

42 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Kesha’s promo team pulling shenanigans again  :true:  :toofunny:

this is the reason her songs leaks. This team is a mess taking care of tt accounts let alone her google drive

On 6/15/2023 at 2:30 AM, FkaIl said:

There's definitely something a bit weird about hoarding a song that the artist wants leaked, and all the fans want leaked

Like what are you gaining? Nothing, there is no point in holding onto that song :true: Leak Barbie Girl

So petty of @1000Times to hoard this!

Why are you so petty @1000Times @FkaIlwants to know...:lmao:

1 hour ago, 1000Times said:

🥱🥱🥱

Queen just wanted to share with the fans what others didn't want to :diva:

Also queen has a life outside of music, leaks and internet forums, unlike some people in here :w8ing:

Anyways, how y'all doing angels ? Are you excited for Speed Drive? Tell me what's your fav Charli car related song :hooker:

we're living hot barbie girl summers!! Hope you are well legend! :hae:

We can't deny Vroom Vroom as her BEST Car song... but tbh CRASH has kinda stolen my heart :oprah:

Speed Drive will kill it! We love this housey direction!

10 hours ago, FkaIl said:

I love the Charli sections, but I'm in the trenches when Starrah pulls out that verse that's 80% a list of vehicles and weekdays (something only Charli herself could pull off), and then I die of infinite cringe when RAYE goes "independent in my whip like RRRR, in my baggy jeans I'm pulling up like SKRRT" which gives awkward energy that could only be equaled by, or described as, Katy Perry trying to sing a rap song

Yeah, that production and those lyrics date it for me. It's very much a product of its time. Thankfully there's better songs on that EP

So I don’t know if this has been confirmed…. but I’ve just realised that this song that AG Cook played is SPRING BREAKERS

The disappointing thing is that it’s probably a remix because it goes so much harder from the snippet.

You can hear the lyrics from that snippet repeating throughout the end of the clip.

WE NEED THIS REMIX… unless it’s the AG version on XCX6