Fluorine

Charli XCX

There were so many 14 year old fans at my show x.x I swore to never see her live again her fans were worse than Lorde's 14 year old fans

That's why you go to 18+ shows  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

It's funny how Charli has A LOT of energy live and the fans are dead, while Sky has 0 energy (compared to Charli lol) and her fans are so pumped.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So, Charli's performed Breaking Up 13 times now, yet she can't even mention it by name in interviews?

"We just shot the new video for the new song, which I can't give the name of yet"

X----into me, into you----X

between the anticipation of True Romance's release nearing and the actual release, I think I listened to nothing but Charli from March to June of last year... Like basically all of Spring was nothing but Charli.

and tbh I still haven't overplayed True Romance, even though I'd been listening to some of it over a year before it came out... It's just SOOOO good. I can't believe I still jam to songs on it sometimes (more than sometimes tbh...) I should've killed it by now but every song is still amazing. 

YES, True Romance is totally spring, all the way up through finals. And summer was The Love Club EP and Tennis Court, and autumn was Night Time, My Time...both of which kinda eclipsed TR, but it's about time to revisit isn't it :icant:

between the anticipation of True Romance's release nearing and the actual release, I think I listened to nothing but Charli from March to June of last year... Like basically all of Spring was nothing but Charli.

and tbh I still haven't overplayed True Romance, even though I'd been listening to some of it over a year before it came out... It's just SOOOO good. I can't believe I still jam to songs on it sometimes (more than sometimes tbh...) I should've killed it by now but every song is still amazing.

I feel te exact same way!! I've played True Romance maybe more than any album in my iTunes library over the past year, and I'm still not even close to being sick of it.

YES, True Romance is totally spring, all the way up through finals. And summer was The Love Club EP and Tennis Court, and autumn was Night Time, My Time...both of which kinda eclipsed TR, but it's about time to revisit isn't it :icant:

THAT WAS LITERALLY MY 2013 QUICKLY SUMMED UP.

H0bDaqU.gif