Fluorine

Charli XCX

guys, Charli said the video for Breaking Up (or whatever song she filmed the video for) is supposed to come out in April... So there should be new Charli within the next few weeks... 

Also did anyone notice in the interview where she says it'll be out in April, she called it the "first single from her new album"? It's like she's making Superlove a promo single like she did with You're the One even though at first she called it the official first single...

guys, Charli said the video for Breaking Up (or whatever song she filmed the video for) is supposed to come out in April... So there should be new Charli within the next few weeks... 

Also did anyone notice in the interview where she says it'll be out in April, she called it the "first single from her new album"? It's like she's making Superlove a promo single like she did with You're the One even though at first she called it the official first single...

She's just a mess.mp3

X----into me, into you----X

What if she's decided that SuperLove is too poppy to be on her thrash-punk album?  :smirk:

I'd take that

I like SuperLove but I think she only released it expecting a smash based on all the interviews around that time

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the album and it was on it but accidently deleted it... prolly.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure ever version of True Romance is the same. 13 tracks of gold.

Except the deluxe with the remixes but that doesn't count.

The fact that you don't have the full album gives me anxiety. :ohno: