Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 hours ago, White Dress said:

Wait huh? She confirmed it’s not coming? Why? 

Sorry should have been more specific. this is just what people have said about the song :crai:

3 hours ago, DD said:

Sorry should have been more specific. this is just what people have said about the song :crai:

Fair! I just feel like we have no way of knowing this early that we’re not getting it. She’s still in the studio and then has to make a tracklist. I’m assuming she at least likes it given she’s played it several times. It’s def not coming anytime soon though 

19 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

none of this drama would've happened if Charli had beat label execs into released XCX World anyway with a deluxe rollout and also someone leaked Spring Breakers in lossless

Are u saying someone leaked spring breakers because I would love to see it 😳

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

7 hours ago, White Dress said:

Fair! I just feel like we have no way of knowing this early that we’re not getting it. She’s still in the studio and then has to make a tracklist. I’m assuming she at least likes it given she’s played it several times. It’s def not coming anytime soon though 

Charli is unreliable with this though, she’s played a lot of songs multiple times live that just never made the cut. I feel like spring breakers is one of them.

I kinda just wish she’d appreciate what the fan favourites are and release them. Obviously old songs like taxi etc there’s no point but with recent songs she should.

Tbh for me she makes songs that would hit and are different and fun, then releases crash… 

That’s not to say I didn’t like songs that were on crash but it lacked substance for me and I loved some of the deluxe tracks more than what the album offered. 

I respect her direction and reach for stardom but some of it didn’t land for me but I’m one fan out of thousands :creep:

2 hours ago, DD said:

Charli is unreliable with this though, she’s played a lot of songs multiple times live that just never made the cut.

u would think that xcx world would have taught her a lesson in this regard...

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

9 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Are u saying someone leaked spring breakers because I would love to see it 😳

No, the drama would have been avoided if it was leaked though. I'm sure of it.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Charli just needs to do a unreleased favs album of leaks she can release (xcx world is NEVER coming) but like imagine if she decided "yeah ok, i'll release some favs" like Jungle, True Romance (Title Track), Believe Cover, Lucy Liu, Plasma, I Hate All This Gravity & Sweat. just give chaos but fan fav leaks

Also tracker will hopefully be live soon, We've all had some other life commitments, and we want to provide the best for everyone.

6 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Also tracker will hopefully be live soon, We've all had some other life commitments, and we want to provide the best for everyone.

they took my fucking teeth !!! how can i be  expected to make a tracker in this state

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

idk if anyone will care but ive been super tryna get the hang of this ai cover software and an attempt was made to craft a full length wannabe cover by miss xcx herself 

i used the spicy acapella for the verses and LMA's wannabe instrumental <3

https://dbree.org/v/708578