Fluorine

Charli XCX

47 minutes ago, damoxcx said:

idk if anyone will care but ive been super tryna get the hang of this ai cover software and an attempt was made to craft a full length wannabe cover by miss xcx herself 

i used the spicy acapella for the verses and LMA's wannabe instrumental <3

https://dbree.org/v/708578

This is actually amazing :heart: the closest we’ve ever gotten to experiencing the greatness that is the OG wannabe cover in all of its XCX World realness :true: TYYYY :squidward:

2 hours ago, damoxcx said:

idk if anyone will care but ive been super tryna get the hang of this ai cover software and an attempt was made to craft a full length wannabe cover by miss xcx herself 

i used the spicy acapella for the verses and LMA's wannabe instrumental <3

https://dbree.org/v/708578

did the spicy acapella ever leak?? or was this inverted?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

the only thing i hoard is keyboard funk and that's it, king! <3 

Can you share some cute funk songs for the dolls (I wanna expand my music taste)

7 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

did the spicy acapella ever leak?? or was this inverted?

unsure if it leaked but the one i used is inverted!

43 minutes ago, damoxcx said:

unsure if it leaked but the one i used is inverted!

can you post a krakenfiles link or sumn because dbree doesn't work for me :(

nvm i managed to access it thanks to a vpn

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 8/30/2023 at 4:03 AM, XCX Archivist said:

14 year old straight girls need to get off twitstagram and talk to people in the real world sometimes, taylor doesnt know who you are and doesnt care that you bought all 4 midnights variants for any reason other than that she'll be making bank off of it.

also i agree that it would be incredible but taylor would never...as absolutely EARTH SHATTERING of a moment it would be, she knows that she benefits financially from parasocial relationships and the gaylor discourse and im honestly half-convinced that her matty healy fling IMMEDIATELY followed by an ice spice collab was a publicity stunt

the way u described stan culture…. :rip::gclap:

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

the way u described stan culture…. :rip::gclap:

the other thing abt stan culture that baffles me is that fans essentially become a marketing tool for their favorite artists. like idk if its that stans dont realize that theyre being tricked into marketing for their favs or if they do realize it and theyre just totally fine with that. like ive seen kim petras stan accounts literally printing and putting up fliers to promote her music. that shit is expensive!!! like...why?? pay ur rent bunheads!!

also i feel like this model is going to become bad for artists in the long run. record labels are going to notice that fans are willing to do this work for FREE that theyd spend thousands upon thousands of dollars doing and its just going to become another excuse for them to pay their artists peanuts and then expect the artists to get their fans to do their marketing for them.

how would this affect pop musicians with a less intense fanbase? like i dont think very many (if any) charli fans would go out of our way to market miss xcx.

anyways check back in next week for another essay from Your Favorite Archivist

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx