Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 minutes ago, Sis said:

I think leakers will not grant access to any more leaks from XCX 360 Bratz World!!!

Barbie Girls iTunes snippet size FULL HQ CD QUALITY leak turns up and you all start saying that THATS NOT IT and that you all want some non existing FINAL MIX to leak. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You all do the same to Sam Smith!

Charlie XCX is right!

Ungrateful & rude!

girl ikr! and no miranda’s bluetooth mix yet either! 

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

Charli having to make a tik tok apologizing to Sam for the hate comments her fans are sending them aren't you guys kind of embarrassed?

https://www.tiktok.com/@charlixcx/video/7290956498161749281?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7157769477512463914

not the top comments being questions about a solo version :deadbanana: this fanbase is too much sometimes 

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Charli having to make a tik tok apologizing to Sam for the hate comments her fans are sending them aren't you guys kind of embarrassed?

https://www.tiktok.com/@charlixcx/video/7290956498161749281?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7157769477512463914

I'm not, the snippet with Sam is not as good as the snippet without Sam, it's doing too much :)

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

57 minutes ago, 111 said:

the angels are so nasty and rude! they didn't even say thanks to the leaker gods for barbie gurl! 

it's a concept demo without so much as a verse or even the post-chorus section, bffr

eating pure vagina

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

"I'm not embarrassed" then you should be. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

take it up with miss charli!

if a better version didn't exist, we wouldn't have literally heard it in that dj set

I swear you guys are trying to pull some sort of elaborate gaslighting

eating pure vagina

her saying the sam hate was the worst shes seen.. did she forget how twitter was at her throat for unfollowing rina and taking a photo with matty?:dance:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind