Fluorine

Charli XCX

New songs out with Charli vocals

Caroline Polachek is in track 2.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

New songs out with Charli vocals

Caroline Polachek is in track 2.

I have an EASYFUN version of "Bullets" from 2017. (No prominent Charli vocals, but I think I can still make some out.) Timeless queen!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

charli confirmed XCX6 is finished in a red carpet interview at the fashion awards (which she looked stunning at)... coming 2024 but we already knew that!

so hyped for the album, what's everyone hoping for? i really like the conversational writing on Girl and the baby song so i'd love to hear more of that (AND SPRING BREAKERS...) 

pop 2's older sister maybe?

3 hours ago, bippelle said:

charli confirmed XCX6 is finished in a red carpet interview at the fashion awards (which she looked stunning at)... coming 2024 but we already knew that!

so hyped for the album, what's everyone hoping for? i really like the conversational writing on Girl and the baby song so i'd love to hear more of that (AND SPRING BREAKERS...) 

I feel the same about her writing! I‘m really excited to see what the finished album looks like now that we got a taste. 

I am really hungry for this album… I hope we get it within the first two quarters of the year… need it for my sanity…. :excited:

9 hours ago, bippelle said:

Finished?? :hdu: :hdu: