Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

peace and love, how is it weird 

she has literally publicly cheated (and written songs about it?!) on every man she’s dated 

it’s not like we’re making up crazy baseless accusations 😭 

she dated Huck for nearly 10 years lol. you're being dramatic. its really not our business and ur weird for trying to make it like a "fact" or "inside joke" that she's a "serial cheater".
If the music is good who cares?

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

she dated Huck for nearly 10 years lol. you're being dramatic. its really not our business and ur weird for trying to make it like a "fact" or "inside joke" that she's a "serial cheater".
If the music is good who cares?

they weren’t really together for 10 years, they dated and then they dated again, it was an on-off thing, they dated for about half that time

and ya it normally wouldn’t be our business but miss girl has written at least 4 songs (?) about cheating so like…… at a certain point what do u expect lol, if you write songs about it, people are going to talk about it. not that deep really

also no one said they cared 😭 like ya the music is good, she’s also a cheater, like those things coexist and both of those things are fine, no one’s dissing her 

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

they weren’t really together for 10 years, they dated and then they dated again, it was an on-off thing, they dated for about half that time

and ya it normally wouldn’t be our business but miss girl has written at least 4 songs (?) about cheating so like…… at a certain point what do u expect lol, if you write songs about it, people are going to talk about it. not that deep really

also no one said they cared 😭 like ya the music is good, she’s also a cheater, like those things coexist and both of those things are fine, no one’s dissing her 

:gclap:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, AllForYou said:

if she has kids I wonder if she'll give them normal names or LA names... I can see her trolling and publicly announce her child's name as 'poppers' and keeping the real name secret

This feels vaguely in character, her doing a bit of trolling

As a person who has struggled with relationship fidelity for the last 15 years and also is a 'serial cheater' by definition, this is why I idolize her....

Can't wait for Heavy to release. 

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

4 hours ago, AllForYou said:

if she has kids I wonder if she'll give them normal names or LA names... I can see her trolling and publicly announce her child's name as 'poppers' and keeping the real name secret

i like the route that celebrities are taking when they have kids. nicki calling her kid papa bear to protect his privacy...i would totally support poppers daniel aitchison

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

38 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

i like the route that celebrities are taking when they have kids. nicki calling her kid papa bear to protect his privacy...i would totally support poppers daniel aitchison

ashtray daniel aitchison:true:

wait a minute hold on

18 minutes ago, Bootynugget said:

if you’re reading this @ charli’s team, can i be invited to the wedding i’ll buy her an air fryer please and thank you :)

Can I go to the wedding if I bring my mom's ashes in a douche for her to sign?

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Some of y’all care way too much about famous people’s personal lives, so weird:eyes:I like Charli for her music, I couldn’t give a crap if she cheats on her boyfriends as long as we get a bop out of it:beyonce:unless a celeb is doing some super questionable, shady shit, who gives a fuck what they do in their personal lives, not saying no one should voice their opinion but it’s just weird when it’s to such a dramatic extent, like chill out:wtf2:

giphy.gif