Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ksksksksks is that @ me? Genuinely forgot THEY are nonbinary. Even still that has nothing to do w the fact that the song is dogshit….. like? 

I specifically said I did not think it had anything to do with your distaste of the song, just wanted to point out some problematic behaviour.

Besides your intolerance consider working on your reading comprehension too? 

12 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I specifically said I did not think it had anything to do with your distaste of the song, just wanted to point out some problematic behaviour.

Besides your intolerance consider working on your reading comprehension too? 

just said I wasnt nonbinary-intolerant or whatever the FUCK you want to call it & that I simply forgot that they use they/them pronouns what the fuck. But whatever feeds your deranged narrative that everyone is out to get the theys or something. Girl fuck you. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Oh come on, don't be acting offended now. I don't know you, you could genuinely have forgotten that, but you laughed and acted all cute when called out. So sorry if I didn't buy the explanation the first time around, especially if that's the excuse I would have used, were I called out for that. To reitterate, I don't know wether you're nb phobic or not, but given your posts I think I can be forgiven for not being entirely convinced by that message...

On 12/30/2023 at 8:54 AM, Lipgloss Twink said:

I don't mind it but it's so underwhelming. I didn't enjoy Crash that much either, I apreciate it for what it is, but I'd prefered a more experimental album instead, but after that we got banger after banger. Hot in It to end off the Crash era, then Hot Girl to welcome back the return of her distinctive sound and then WTMI Remix, Speed Drive, Barbie Girl and Spring Breakers. She then kills that momentum with a boring song with lackluster production. I'm at peace with it now, but it was a definite downgrade. And I guess people dislike Sam's high pitch and their association with "mom music" on top of that.

Sam was the last thing wrong with the song if you asked me...

Charli gave us 4-5 (if we’re including N1A) experimental bodies of work in a row, it was high time she went for a more polished pop sound or different sound in general. 💀 

j14CYJi.png

33 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Oh come on, don't be acting offended now. I don't know you, you could genuinely have forgotten that, but you laughed and acted all cute when called out. So sorry if I didn't buy the explanation the first time around, especially if that's the excuse I would have used, were I called out for that. To reitterate, I don't know wether you're nb phobic or not, but given your posts I think I can be forgiven for not being entirely convinced by that message...

girl one day you’re going to be old and wrinkled and in a nursing home & I hope you remember that u spent ur days harassing ppl for using the wrong pronouns & accusing them of being non binary -phobic like get a fucking JOB you soulless cretin 

gLoD.gif

14 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl one day you’re going to be old and wrinkled and in a nursing home & I hope you remember that u spent ur days harassing ppl for using the wrong pronouns & accusing them of being non binary -phobic like get a fucking JOB you soulless cretin 

And how is your behavior different lmfao😭

Just now, venicebitch said:

And how is your behavior different lmfao😭

im not accusing someone of being a terrible person and being like “well I still think you could be a terrible person!” over literally using a wrong pronoun by mistake. Absolute weirdo behaviour, it’s giving chronically online, obtuse, friendless twink

gLoD.gif

20 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

im not accusing someone of being a terrible person and being like “well I still think you could be a terrible person!” over literally using a wrong pronoun by mistake. Absolute weirdo behaviour, it’s giving chronically online, obtuse, friendless twink

Regardless of being a real mistake or not, it seems like you’re projecting a lot of your own insecurities with your overall reaction and all the insults really do lead back your own self lol

1 hour ago, deathcard said:

is the polished pop in the room with us right now

Debatable.

Spoiler

....but the pot that I stirred is. Oops.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Spring Breakers.mp3 would bring us all back together…

Spring Breakers REF 48khz Export.WAV would bring us all back together.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶