who the fuck are you
i'm a rare {??????}

GIRL, GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL,

EAT JUST DO IT ON THE BEAT (LIE DOWN)
IM MOVIN IN THE CLUB, YEAH GONNA BOUNCE
3, 6 , 5  PARTY GIRL, {GONNA BOUNCE}?

:trisha3:

wtf is she even SAYING honey

I think she was hitting a button to make those “girl” ad libs happen from what it looked like in the video? Not sure if that’s actually part of the song

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I think she was hitting a button to make those “girl” ad libs happen from what it looked like in the video? Not sure if that’s actually part of the song

when girlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirl is the album title :trisha3:

1 hour ago, Crimson and Clover said:

snippet is giving fred again x m to the b realness I love it much better than crash and in the shitty :true:

oh lord thank u for saying this bc i thought the exact same thing but i feared i'd get jumped for that :magikarp:

I think that the post on 360_brat may be about the album. Several months ago she said in an interview that while making the album she was pushing herself to share uncomfortable stories. Now that the album (and possibly the tracklist) is finished there may be some of the uncomfortable stories which she eventually does not feel like sharing  (cause they possibly are too personal?).

Ngl as much a I want as much material as possible, I want her to do what she is comfortable with

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I think that the post on 360_brat may be about the album. Several months ago she said in an interview that while making the album she was pushing herself to share uncomfortable stories. Now that the album (and possibly the tracklist) is finished there may be some of the uncomfortable stories which she eventually does not feel like sharing  (cause the possibly are too personal?).

Ngl as much a I want as much material as possible, I want her to do what is comfortable with

i feel like maybe shes overthinking and panicking… which i understand… i mean we have no idea what those stories are exactly but i imagine its similar to girl .. and i want more of those … but whats the point if shes not comfortable with it

57 minutes ago, reflecting said:

i feel like maybe shes overthinking and panicking… which i understand… i mean we have no idea what those stories are exactly but i imagine its similar to girl .. and i want more of those … but whats the point if shes not comfortable with it

Tbh I don't think that she would panic that much over songs such as Girl. I mean, she seemed pretty confident at that now deleted Instagram post with photos from the studiο in which she said she was on her diss tracks era. My theory is that she is stressed over the most vulnerable songs about her own mentality, life experiences and future like ''I think About It All The Time''. 

I'm calling it, the album is called Girl and every song has girl or girls in the title. The deluxe edition has a remix of Girls Night Out.

This isn't serious, I'm well aware this is about as likely as a release of XCX-World.

51 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I'm calling it, the album is called Girl and every song has girl or girls in the title. The deluxe edition has a remix of Girls Night Out.

This isn't serious, I'm well aware this is about as likely as a release of XCX-World.

im convinced the album title starts with a b…………… but thats just my onion ig….

6 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I think that the post on 360_brat may be about the album. Several months ago she said in an interview that while making the album she was pushing herself to share uncomfortable stories. Now that the album (and possibly the tracklist) is finished there may be some of the uncomfortable stories which she eventually does not feel like sharing  (cause they possibly are too personal?).

Ngl as much a I want as much material as possible, I want her to do what she is comfortable with

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Tbh I don't think that she would panic that much over songs such as Girl. I mean, she seemed pretty confident at that now deleted Instagram post with photos from the studiο in which she said she was on her diss tracks era. My theory is that she is stressed over the most vulnerable songs about her own mentality, life experiences and future like ''I think About It All The Time''. 

To me, it very obviously reads that this is a convo between her and her team about teasing a snippet and not wanting to reveal too much.

”I only sent it to do an edit” and “I’ll make an edit now if what I’m comfortable with” feels like she’s definitely referring to one song. And “it’s gonna get uploaded obviously” makes me think she’s gonna post it on her story and just because it’s a story post on 360brat doesn’t mean people won’t upload it to YouTube. 

40 minutes ago, White Dress said:

To me, it very obviously reads that this is a convo between her and her team about teasing a snippet and not wanting to reveal too much.

”I only sent it to do an edit” and “I’ll make an edit now if what I’m comfortable with” feels like she’s definitely referring to one song. And “it’s gonna get uploaded obviously” makes me think she’s gonna post it on her story and just because it’s a story post on 360brat doesn’t mean people won’t upload it to YouTube. 

Wait, yeah absolutely. Now that you mention it, it is very obvious that she must have been talking about the length of a potential snippet

57 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Wait omg your brain……:et: