Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I’m probably just being a hugely unjustified hater but this one really gets under my skin. 

Anyway jesus preached forgiveness and charity work so I guess that’s what mother Charli is doing by letting him share the oxygen in the room with her, so whom am I in this world to question that or whatever.

it's ok best friend i found it very entertaining i was just shocked a bit bc didn't expect anyone having that much to say about benny ever 😭 but you go sista speak your truth!!

15 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I’ve never laughed at a single one of his skits. Never. I don’t think he’s funny, I don’t think he’s attractive. If he was an apartment building, he would be serving low water pressure and popcorn ceilings and charging luxury rent rates. If he was a drag queen, he would be dressed in Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe and thinking it was high couture. In his little role in the abysmal AF attempt at a reboot of QaF; I *don’t* think he was playing a character; he VERY much gave me the vibe that he was totes playing himself, which is to say: 1, punchable, and 2, very much looking to exploit a moment to level up our image in the eyes of others.

His existence sends me into a frothing seething rage. I would say that it’s similar to the hate I have for Melanie Martinez, but in her case I’m mad because I see her having so much more talent and wasted potential, and yet people eat up her mediocrity and think it’s fine as is. In his case, it’s that there is no talent to start with and his popularity and following reminds me that some people’s brains never grew too far from our ape ancestors after all. Millions of years of evolution and culture and yet we got  🚬 so starved for gay content they gassed this fuckwit up and now this little shit is out here bumping with royalty (Charli).

I need Jamie Lee Curtis to run some Activia through a few corners of pop culture so stupid little 💩’s like him can get flushed away.

Like I bet he can’t even spell Prague.

Benny reading this when he comes on here to lurk for charli

16 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Geroge's best production with Charli is definitely Hot Girl and The Welcome To My Island remix, and even his best can't be compared with anything produced by umru

I can’t think of anything umru solo produced that’s been genuinely good since his first ep (which was okay at best)

All his productions are so one note and don’t feel like they’ve progressed since he first came onto the scene (and the amount of fraxiom-adjacent cringe songs he’s produced doesn’t help either)

also this is not me standing up for George’s production bc I agree with your statements on that but it looks like he ain’t going anywhere anytime soon

6 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

So far we know that producers who worked on XCX6 are A.G Cook, Eyasyfun, Gesaffelstein and Hudson Mohawke. George Danie Produced a couple of songs as well. But Charli mentioned there are more producers who worked on the album. Who do you think are these additional fellow producers (realistic answers please). I think that umru and Dylan Brady could possibly be on the album. I would honestly love some production by them on XCX6

i hope it's danny, umru and dylan can stay in 2019 xx

4 hours ago, Galactic said:

It’s getting weird how every time an awesome producer does something Umru’s name gets thrown in there. I Got It is done by AG Cook but the final has “Umru” on it. What does Umru do?

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

No Umru please. Not the roach.

1 hour ago, details said:

i hope it's danny, umru and dylan can stay in 2019 xx

the umru hate is unreal !!! why do we hate him so much as if he doesnt crush it every time. he gave us the final version of i got it, he gave us the rework of party party, he gave us click (and dylan did too!!!), he gave us a banger remix of 5 in the morning

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

25 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

the umru hate is unreal !!! why do we hate him so much as if he doesnt crush it every time. he gave us the final version of i got it, he gave us the rework of party party, he gave us click (and dylan did too!!!), he gave us a banger remix of 5 in the morning

You need to think about I Got It as an ice cream sundae where AG is the ice cream and umru is the sprinkles on top

take away AG and all u got is some tasteless sugar 

44 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

I won’t say all his production is great but neither is AG’s or anyone for that matter. He has brought some hits out with Charli :diva:

4 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

y’all let’s just be glad that Bloodpop isn’t a producer on this album okay? :awkney:

Something to be really thankful for:gclap:

17 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

You need to think about I Got It as an ice cream sundae where AG is the ice cream and umru is the sprinkles on top

take away AG and all u got is some tasteless sugar 

okay maybe for i got it but like

4 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

y’all let’s just be glad that Bloodpop isn’t a producer on this album okay? :awkney:

bloodpop has bops tho!

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

46 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

i mean… does umru even do much? 😭 he seems to be a "retoucher" rather than THE producer yk he seems to let other people do the bulk work and then he puts some finishing touches

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

That rework hurts my ears to this day, LMA crushed it actually. 
Tracing over beats doesn’t make you a good producer. It’s time for the Umru phase to stop. Every song AG makes Umru has to remake or trace over it. 

19 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I’ve never laughed at a single one of his skits. Never. I don’t think he’s funny, I don’t think he’s attractive. If he was an apartment building, he would be serving low water pressure and popcorn ceilings and charging luxury rent rates. If he was a drag queen, he would be dressed in Wet Seal and Charlotte Russe and thinking it was high couture. In his little role in the abysmal AF attempt at a reboot of QaF; I *don’t* think he was playing a character; he VERY much gave me the vibe that he was totes playing himself, which is to say: 1, punchable, and 2, very much looking to exploit a moment to level up our image in the eyes of others.

His existence sends me into a frothing seething rage. I would say that it’s similar to the hate I have for Melanie Martinez, but in her case I’m mad because I see her having so much more talent and wasted potential, and yet people eat up her mediocrity and think it’s fine as is. In his case, it’s that there is no talent to start with and his popularity and following reminds me that some people’s brains never grew too far from our ape ancestors after all. Millions of years of evolution and culture and yet we got  🚬 so starved for gay content they gassed this fuckwit up and now this little shit is out here bumping with royalty (Charli).

I need Jamie Lee Curtis to run some Activia through a few corners of pop culture so stupid little 💩’s like him can get flushed away.

GIF wendy williams - animated GIF on GIFER

Idek the guy but lol

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Benny reading this when he comes on here to lurk for charli

Girl just look at it's face it's probably the source of the leaks

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

On 1/28/2024 at 5:05 PM, AtomicMess said:

doing way too much girl. Idek or like this person myself but sheesh… his dick really all up inside you ain’t it :eartha:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: