Fluorine

Charli XCX

23 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Remember to be smart about leaks; if something happens and there’s not a mod here remember the report button is your friend!

i know sharing links is not allowed but is something like “it leaked!” allowed?

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

i know sharing links is not allowed but is something like “it leaked!” allowed?

Yeah I mean the leaks can be discussed. For the users who don’t want things to be spoiled, put information about lyrics/sound/etc in spoilers. It’s only helpful for Lanaboards.

Also, refrain from telling people where to find leaks. I’ve glazed over the past few pages and noticed some telling others, but I’ll only start enforcing it now

Ty!!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

37 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Remember to be smart about leaks; if something happens and there’s not a mod here remember the report button is your friend!

There's a mod in training present though, everyone behave! 

i gotta get my reports in to meet my quota :mariah3:

2 hours ago, painkiller said:

The way it's probably Charli herself leaking the snippet

tea on this, apparently not

2 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

A genuine question I've always had - how does this stand in relation to people posting links to masterposts or trackers? And also, just for my own clarity (NOT trying to be obstinate) - when it comes to leak links; there's a lot that gets posted here on LB in a lot of threads for diff artists. Based on the site rules it reads as "it's never ok", but it seems like older leaks (like its a brand new leak, just that it's an old song) get glossed over/nobody cares. Should we be hitting the report button (sadly) on some of our homeguys/girls in all situations, no matter what?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 minute ago, AtomicMess said:

A genuine question I've always had - how does this stand in relation to people posting links to masterposts or trackers? And also, just for my own clarity (NOT trying to be obstinate) - when it comes to leak links; there's a lot that gets posted here on LB in a lot of threads for diff artists. Based on the site rules it reads as "it's never ok", but it seems like older leaks (like its a brand new leak, just that it's an old song) get glossed over/nobody cares. Should we be hitting the report button (sadly) on some of our homeguys/girls in all situations, no matter what?

Noooo, I was specifically referring to leaks of upcoming/to-be-released material. Older leaks are fine, but if there is a leak of something that will be released - from any artist - the user will simply be banned. 

• Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

^^

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

7 hours ago, Sis said:

365 Bratz Party Girl World is coming soon! Album is done. Photoshoot leaking soon + Spike Ref mixes unofficial Lanaboards release. But someone will get sued, Cannelle is setting up the cease and disease in name of Atlantica Recordings!

sis u are this thread's favorite walking shitpost generator <3

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

9 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Its crazy to think cybiko has facial hair now and still doing this. Anyway, anyone know any other snippet? https://dbree.org/v/28cd7a (Mods its old)

its kinda hard to tell with the absolutely ridiculous amount of effects, but the instrumental is sorta giving idea 3 scratch demo i meant time and envy i forgot what things are called

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Actually the instrumental is giving this because it is dsjkfhjaksd...

Either this is a very clever mashup using an unleaked acapella or Easyfun worked with Charli over this instrumental... Blink came out in spring 2017 so it may very well be a Number 1 Angel outtake like it was originally called on the site that shan't be named. 

23 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

its kinda hard to tell with the absolutely ridiculous amount of effects, but the instrumental is sorta giving idea 3 scratch demo i meant time and envy i forgot what things are called

time and envy is a reallly good guess, it sounds a little bit older. I'd be shocked if people are still sitting on 5+ year old leaks